Leiting Games has announced the official release of Fury Survivor: Pixel Z, their hack-and-slash survival opus, on mobile devices.
In Fury Survivor, you’ve been separated from your family during a zombie invasion, and your main goal is to hack through the waves of undead to track them down. Not everyone is a walking corpse — you’ll run across other characters throughout your journey, and some may have valuable hints for you.
Fury Survivor: Pixel Z has action elements filled with demand of quick reflexes, and passive elements where you just scrounge for gear. You are a true hunter-gatherer, amassing food, supplies and weapons wherever you can find them, as well as clues to the whereabouts of your lost family.
- Fight off throngs of zombies in bloody hack n’ slash fashion
- Fight for survival as you search for your family in a gripping story-driven game
- Collect various weapons and gear
- Navigate through traps and a variety of undead enemies
- Scavenge for food, water, and supplies
- Learn a variety of crafts
- Create your own sustainable refuge
- Interact with other survivors
- Stylized pixel art graphics
The preorder period attracted over one million interested survivors, with more now on the way. Fury Survivor: Pixel Z is downloadable today on iOS and Android devices.