Zyuden Sentai Kyouryuger, ep. 2 "Gaburincho! Snapping Combination"

Mad Skillz
fiDbWwl.jpg

Gaburincho! Snapping Combination
Writer: Riku Sanjo
Director: Koichi Sakamoto

The five Kyoryugers are now assembled, but Daigo finds the others do not want to act together as a team as they keep their identities secret from each other, such as Nobuharu living with his sister and niece or Amy living in a mansion.

Some kind of Beast mode
Good episode. The action was great, and I like the senshi interaction. It was a nice Pink/Mostly Blue focus episode as well.

I like what they have going on for the characters, but the tiny thing I would have preferred to be different is the reveal of the characters.

Senshi to senshi reveal is a bit fast, since they did two in one episode but there but Green hasn't been figured out yet, nor Black so the pacing isn't that bad.

On the topic of senshi to family reveal, I feel like they could have gone waaaay longer. They could have let it marinate for at least 8-10 episodes. You know, just so they had a little plot to fall back on, it's w/e though. The surprise affect is still there.

The new breed.
To be quite honest I really like this show so far, Its that cross between fun adventure and action which I really like about sentai, So I think I might stick around for this one.

Lurker
I was blown away throughout the episode. It's like they have bunches of good stuffs and the only way for us to know them is sticking with the show. I got chilled and goosebumps whenever Daigo, Nobuharu and Amy henshin. The fight scene was excellent, the camera angle and wire-fu were used more diversely than in episode 1, and giant fight rocked. It's really fascinating that the Juudenryuu stayed in different places on Earth, reminds me of Voltron back in the day. I am really glad the fight scene was in quality with GB's one. Kyoryujin is so agile and fast for its bulky appearance :laugh:.
Also, is it me or the way Gabutyra curved itself and spun in the air looks oddly familiar ?
Anyway, this episode is a YES :castlerock:

And here my most feared thing is happening. Even with a 3-piece combination, the mecha already looks clustered. Following Go-Busters footsteps are you Toei?

Overall a good episode. And hey, the thing about lack of Yellow Ranger is answered, although by Kyoruger having a Yellow Sentai alumn is basically the same.

Fangtaku
Well, I enjoyed episode 2 marginally better than episode 1 (which bored me to death). I'll give the series at least another week, but it's still not interesting enough to track down subs.

School Days
It's weird seeing a three mech combination with red, blue and pink. I'm so used to it being red, blue, yellow.

I really like how Kyoryu Green fights with his sword. Pulling off some Kingdom Hearts moves!:laugh: I can't wait for his episode.

I hope Koichi Sakamoto continues to direct more episodes. The action in this is really fun to watch:)