Zyuden Sentai Kyouryuger, ep. 2 "Gaburincho! Snapping Combination"

Friendship and the Cosmos.
The impression I got was that acting the "perfect young lady" doesn't come naturally to her. At the start of the episode when she's with her butler, she's very aware that he is watching her, and deliberately alters her speech to sound more formal (even switching her personal pronoun halfway through.) Later, when she's decided that saving the day is more important, she's able to be herself and speak normally, and that's when she transforms in front of the butler. Ahim was comfortable with the upper-class lady role, Amy isn't.
Yeah, I know she's different but her speaking mannerisms just totally reminded me of Ahim when I had completely forgotten about her haha. She's gonna be different but I was reminded so quickly of her haha.

I like Amy though, at the current moment. Hopefully in the next 40 something episodes she'll be written well.

I absolutely adore how King addresses themselves as a sentai. I know it's Sanjo's thing to mention 'rider' in his works but I love how its carried over to Kyoryugers. I loved it when he said "You sure are a late sentai". :laugh:

You Need A Mint
This episode was really epic. Badass fights, epic mecha combination. Also I liked how they brought back the titles at the bottom identifying the mech's or villains during the show. Gives it that old classic feeling from an older Super Sentai.

Green is revealed next week with father issues. As for Black's revelation I think it may be the episode where his past comes back to haunt him, about his friend or some other situation that'll make Daigo swoop in and pull a Gentarou.

Overall, Kyoryuger is really looking up to be an awesome Sentai series, even though it's only the 2nd episode and I'm just excited for more and more.

Red Falcon
As i am rewatching the episode, i realise that the method that Debos Peshango used to flatten the buidlings is similar to Fourze's Giant Foot module. And the way Daigo got thrown to the fence by Aigaron and he bounced back of it has that Power Rangers feel to it, not surprising since you know who's in charge :laugh:

Would like to change his avatar
I didn't watch the second episode yet, but did Daigo ever wash his friggin' face off?

So, with the villains, Chaos is the one leading the charge, there are the Knights of anger, joy, and sadness, but what about the green villain?

He doesn't appear to be a field general due to his not being a part of the MOTW summoning ritual, so it seems his sole duty is to enlarge the monsters.

How long has it been since there was a villain with that as their sole role?

I know Insaan from Gokaiger fired the enlarging ray more often, but it was clear from the beginning that she was a science officer, and she also came up with a few schemes of her own.

Irrelevant side note: I really like the villain's music cue. It's just so... hummable.

Banned
Well, I enjoyed episode 2 marginally better than episode 1 (which bored me to death). I'll give the series at least another week, but it's still not interesting enough to track down subs.

In what way were you bored with episode 1?

I liked him when he wasn't a god
He doesn't appear to be a field general due to his not being a part of the MOTW summoning ritual, so it seems his sole duty is to enlarge the monsters.

How long has it been since there was a villain with that as their sole role?

IIRC he's supposed to be the assistant/servant to the pink one. We'll have to wait to find out if they'll actually do anything together

Banned
Just like episode 1.. I loved this episode. I love the team, music, theme, all of it is great. I am not really interested in debating the inns and outs of the lack of another female team member, the writing, or any of the other deep stuff a lot of people enjoy discussing. I will leave that to others that can do it better than I can. I will just say I love this show so far. I know it's only two episodes, but I love the show anyway.