Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger Ep.47 - "The Great Counterattack! The Greatest Final Brave"

No,Utchy is clearly meant to be the sixth main member of the team

Dragon Ranger wasn't exactly a "main member of the team" though, and neither was Abarekiller. It'd take years before we got sixths that actually became main team members always fighting alongside the core team, like KyoryuGold.

If we're looking at the extra Kyoryugers, Torin was killed on screen, not just in backstory.

always henshining'
wow wow fantastic episode. jaw dropped a few times.
admist the amazing as always action it still found time for nice little character moments. how can they top this off next week? it was better than most season finales.

Lurker
Well I just started watching this series (one ep 12 now). I thought this was gunna be a lame series but so far its been one of the better ones. The first 4 episodes got me really into it (especially when the first few eps are pretty slow). I love guns being their henshin device and I really like how all the characters are really unique.

Most of all I love how the show is shot. Especially the fight scenes which brings me to my question. Are the people who shot most of the Disney era PR series shooting this show?? Because with the wirework and explosions it really looks like they are. (Not complaining though)

I dont really care for the dancing henshin thing though.

Are the people who shot most of the Disney era PR series shooting this show?? Because with the wirework and explosions it really looks like they are. (Not complaining though)
It's the completely opposite. The guy who did old school Saban is shooting this.

Minato Ascending
Fantastic episode. I have no problem with the new Kyoryu Cyan & Grey, esp. since my favorite sentai hottie Azumi Kinoshita is the new Cyan. I don't like the fact that Ucchi appears to have died, but seeing that he's in the preview gives me some hope he will survive after all.

わたし は ケモノ ライダ!
You think that maybe Utsusemimaru simply collapsed from exhaustion, rather than dying?

Fantastic episode. I have no problem with the new Kyoryu Cyan & Grey, esp. since my favorite sentai hottie Ayumi Kinoshita is the new Cyan. I don't like the fact that Ucchi appears to have died, but seeing that he's in the preview gives me some hope he will survive after all.

Corrected. Be careful though, a simple mistake like this can cause a lot of exposition, particularly towards minors.:thumbs: