Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger Ep.47 - "The Great Counterattack! The Greatest Final Brave"

You think that maybe Utsusemimaru simply collapsed from exhaustion, rather than dying?
Showing blood trickling from a character's mouth and down their face tends to be something toku only uses to indicate characters are either severely injured or dieing, not just tired. I'm optimistic he'll get patched up though.

Kyoryu 47:

- I like the creditless opening this episode.

- Yuko gets a GabuRevolver off screen?

- How come no one ever tried eradicating the Darkness in the Land before? Why only now? I don't remember if this was mentioned or not.

- I find it weird that Plezuoh's giant gun isn't mounted on the back like a shoulder cannon, rather than being an arm. I think it would look better that way and allow for more combos without leaving any Zyudenryu out.

- Thanks for reminding me that Ulshade is annoying. (By the way I wonder if Sanjo has a penchant for Western comic-style names for characters.)

- I also like the sequence of the heroes continually splitting up to by the rest time until it's only Daigo left.

- Deinochasers! I forgot they existed.

- I'm sure we all saw that coming the moment Dogold told Endolf to restrain Utchy.

- This last moment with Dogold and Utchy actually makes me like their whole arc together, as haphazardly as it was written in parts. Just the idea of a centuries-long feud where both sides end up respecting one another.

I especially like that Dogold recombines with Utchy and has that little laugh at the end. That was a nice touch. The "feudal" music at the end was good, though the duel could have been just a bit longer.

I can say this was my favorite part in this episode.

- The drama of the moment is ruined when a mini Tyrannosaurus is jumping with two motorcycles complete with cartoon sound effects :redface2: