Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger EP 4 - "Fire! The Gaburevolver of Courage"

It seems my source is no more reliable like it was before....

What is your source guys? Even with google I dont find it

Was it just a few days ago? I thought they said a few months ago. Huh, whoops.

I'm honestly still not sure how to feel about Ian or know exactly what he wanted with the team. Again, the story felt kinda rushed and would've loved to have seen it expanded upon. I'm still not quite feeling for the character yet. And yeah, I know he's not GREAT friends with them. But at least he's part of the team now. Should be interesting how that turns out.

Yup its more than a few days ago as green, blue, pink and black were already rangers when Torin met King, and his training took a month

You Need A Mint
I could already tell from the preview, Ian was going to fail when he attempted to use Kentrospiker in the Gabrevolver. Goes to show not all of the Juudenchi can be used just any kind of way :sweat:

Mad Skillz
As much as I like the fights, I'm starting to notice how obvious it is to pick up when the stunt doubles are standing in for the actors themselves. It's like Koichi always has them do that thing where they sweep their arm over their face, that's one of the few drawbacks those action scenes have.

Other than that, I'm love Kyoryuger a whole lot right now, it's hitting all the right notes with me. I love the characters (though Souji's actor could use some work), suits, action, even the bad guys aren't as lame as I thought they would be. I'm surprised by just how well done the mecha action continues to be in this show, the Western fight scene here was my favorite so far.

Banned
I loved episode 4. The build up over these first episodes to the full team fight and henshin has been amazing. The fight itself was so much fun to watch. I can not wait to see more.

Some kind of Beast mode
Another really enjoyable episode.

~As soon as Go-onBlack makes his appearance, they kill his ass...I guess it was his time to Go-Off...AHEM, bad jokes aside, I thought it was a cool pair up they did, given that Gunpei had more or less the same character gimmick; expert marksman, prefers gun over other weapons, etc.

~The action scenes are pretty awesome, I hope they stay consistent. Although, I have this feeling fists will rarely be used as far as in suit battles go. On the other hand, they give Ami really nice drill attacks. They don't slack with her fight choreo either.

I also like how they're trying to fit civilian fights in every episode so far, and they aren't too short either. The casts are doing a lot of the fights as well. Keep'em coming.

~The batteries, functioning like actual batteries? Yes. Them needing to be charged is a beautiful weakness which I hope is touched upon more in the future, it also gives them a reason to fight without powers and good reason to receive other powers.

~Parasagon lives in/on a castle? Boss.

~Even though I would have liked for the ranger identity conflict to drag on a bit longer, the build up to the team finally being formed was still awesome. Torin made it just a tad epic as well.

I just can't help but wonder, what the writers are going to do now...either they have a lot in store, or they rushed major characterization within the first 4 episodes just because of toys.

***** I love how in the preview for Brave 5 the announcer is full on hype, until the white guy appears and he's all "...the **** is that.."

Lurker
In Gokaiger world, Ian was inspired to become a gun sporting black ranger after failing to save the last gun sporting black ranger. :p

Friendship and the Cosmos.
As much as I enjoyed the episode, I did somewhat feel the constraint of introducing the guardians and Ramirez next week. I thought Ian could have at least gotten one more episode, but it was fine and enjoyable nonetheless.

I'm liking how varied the battles are for sure. There is a lot of mixing and matching and I enjoy that a lot. I also enjoyed the nice twist with Aigallon, which sorta compensates for having to tie everything together in that one episode. I could sorta guess the Deboss were better than they sounded on paper and I really enjoy the emotion-aspect of each warrior. Rage, Happiness, Sorrow. Maybe we'll get more revived later on.