Ami is also a lot like Nene from Digimon Xros Wars. I noticed Sanjo pairs the females like Akiko, Nene with the loner characters. Ryu, and Kiriha

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
BTW, it appears "King" finally realized he needs to have a job to survive being in the same town as the rest of the Kyoryugers, so he became a cook in the same restaurant as Ami.

How the hell does a "wanderer" like King get the credentials to be a cook in a restaurant LOL

:laugh:

The new Tendou Souji
Ami is also a lot like Nene from Digimon Xros Wars.

Least she's actually doing something right from the start of the show compared to Nene who (around this same time-frame) was just sitting behind-the-scenes and being all "I should join their figh---er--maybe later!" >>

I liked him when he wasn't a god
And with the interaction between Ami and Souji in this episode, don't be surprised to see if this turns into a shipping fest between Green & Pink as the series goes on (in b4 MMPR Tommy-Kim reference)

For heaven's sake, one episode doesn't mean OMG THEY'RE GOING TO GET MARRIED (although I'm sure the usual suspects will take it that way.) I can point out episodes of W that people thought suggested that Akiko would end up with Shotaro, and she didn't.

Everyone's from the Sid school of swordsmanship these days.

I am stealing the "Magical Physics-Defying Tennis" meme from the Prince of Tennis fandom. MAGICAL PHYSICS-DEFYING SWORDSMANSHIP it is.

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
For heaven's sake, one episode doesn't mean OMG THEY'RE GOING TO GET MARRIED (although I'm sure the usual suspects will take it that way.)

I hope so, I hope so. We'll just have to wait and see

Ore, Sanjou!
It seems like they threw in a reference to AbareBlack's Circle Moon attack with that special attack Soji and his father did