Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger - Brave Final: Great Explosion! Farewell, Kyoryugers

(ブレイブファイナル だいばくはつ!さよならキョウリュウジャー)
kyoryubeasts.png

Thought this picture would be fitting for the finale
Writer: Riku Sanjo
Director: Koichi Sakamoto

Ami and Daigo lead the assault on the Frozen Castle to take down Deboss using the true Melody of the Earth, but to ensure Ami's safety, Daigo goes alone.

Final GABURINCHO!

It's been a great year, Kyoryuger. Next stop, ToQger!

In other news, Kyoryuger will be the next show to be adapted into Power Rangers.

Last edited:
While I don't really approve of Red's taking the spotlight in the final battle...Such a great ending. **** the AmyxDaigo **** but the rest was great.

So this episode had a lot of cameos...I couldn't figure out any...

And Yayoi get's Plezu-Oh to herself! FINALLY!

Last edited:
There is still 100 Years After left. Wonder if it'll give any resolution to any of the dangling plot threads. I would have wanted some resolution for Candelira and Luckero.

It was nice to have them sing the Kyoryuger OP.

And congratulations Riku Sanjo for writing all of of Kyoryuger, I can decisively say this was much better than Inoue's attempt with Faiz.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
For me, there was good and bad in this ending. The action was great, but:

- Kyoryuger's theme tune being the actual melody of earth was a bit too meta for me? I just found it strange. Maybe I was expecting something a bit more flowery like the Meeko song?

- Amy being turned into this crying, shrieking, clingy damsel for the sake of a last-minute hookup with Daigo. Why, for ****'s sake? It also means that a lot of Yayoi's screen time was wasted on pining over him. According to someone on my Twitter, most Japanese fans preferred Amy/Souji and Daigo/Yayoi, so it seems the romance business wasn't popular even with them.

- I felt that the ending left a lot of characters hanging. We didn't see Shinya at all after the final battle. Yuko and Ulshade ... just go back to their lives? What about Candelira and Luckyuro? It's satisfactory, I suppose, but still feels like a bit of an anti-climax.

I did like the Star Wars-esque goodbye from Torin and the Spirit Rangers, and the ED dance with everyone's actors. How long is it since a final episode actually featured the ED? It's been a very long time.

I applaud Sanjo for writing the whole thing himself. I'll miss Kyoryuger. It had a lot I enjoyed, and a lot I didn't, but on the balance I can take the bad with the good.

According to someone on my Twitter, most Japanese fans preferred Amy/Souji and Daigo/Yayoi

Amy and Souji feel a bit more like siblings than a couple. Plus Souji is younger, isn't he? He looks better suited with that girl classmate of his.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Amy and Souji feel a bit more like siblings than a couple. Plus Souji is younger, isn't he? He looks better suited with that girl classmate of his.

He's only two years younger, that's not a huge amount. And his classmate is a flat, useless character that appears in only two episodes and hits him when he annoys her ... but then given the quality of the romance we actually got, that's practically Romeo and Juliet in comparison

^ Without any context at all that's actually chuckle-worthy :laugh:

Ore, Sanjou!
BRAVE DA ZE!!

what an awesome ending to a fantastic series! the buildup to this finale resulted in a great payoff. everything clicked into place, and left me totally exhilarated.

Kyoryuger has been the most fun I've had watching Sentai in a while, and I loved it all the way through. I'll miss it, but it's left me in high spirits for ToQGer

Lurker
I'm happy with the ending. However, I felt the battle with Deboss was weak.

Great to see Yayoi join in the ending dance.