Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger - Brave 40 "Right in the Heart! It's Rough Being an Old Guy

Aronbafon
yrur.png

Writer: Riku Sanjo​

Yuko convinces Nobuharu to go on a dating service, but Kimiko Umizono, the woman he seems to connect so well with, resembles one of Canderrilla's former disguises. When Debo Kantokku attacks, Nobuharu is torn between protecting Kimiko or figuring out if she is his sworn enemy.

Last edited:
A good episode eventhough I can't understand Japanese. Guess after Luckyuro, it's Candellira's time to get some redemption. Not a good times for my stomach when Yuko starts throwing Ramirez around for some 'Emergency'...:laugh:

Oh Torin, you also watched movies? You definitely have a lot of spare times nowadays ever since your partner has been found.

I'm more disturbed by the fact that Amy keeps on using the Spirit Base as her own little hangout place. First Love Touch, now movies???And finally hearing her saying another English words give a better impression besides the usual 'Wow".

I liked him when he wasn't a god
The Candelira stuff was dreadful, otherwise I liked this episode, especially Yuko. Also, why can't Amy hang out at Spirit Base? Other characters do it. If they weren't allowed to, they wouldn't have their own Kyoryu deckchairs there ...

The Candelira stuff was dreadful, otherwise I liked this episode, especially Yuko. Also, why can't Amy hang out at Spirit Base? Other characters do it. If they weren't allowed to, they wouldn't have their own Kyoryu deckchairs there ...

IMO, the 'Candellira stuff' is more of a heart-opening time. Maybe it was dreadful to you, but otherwise it wasn't to me.

I didn't say Amy can't hang out at the Spirit Base, I'm pointing out what she does at the Spirit Base. Putting all her manga and movie in the Base, not at all disapproving her but just being intrigued. Seems to me the Base is like her secret hangout place of doing things how she pleases that she usually can't do in front of Gentle.:laugh:

I liked him when he wasn't a god
IMO, the 'Candellira stuff' is more of a heart-opening time. Maybe it was dreadful to you, but otherwise it wasn't to me.

If anything, it pretty much cemented my view that I want her and Luckyuro to get killed off. Even a show like Go-onger killed off two villains after making them sympathetic

I didn't say Amy can't hang out at the Spirit Base, I'm pointing out what she does at the Spirit Base. Putting all her manga and movie in the Base, not at all disapproving her but just being intrigued. Seems to me the Base is like her secret hangout place of doing things how she pleases that she usually can't do in front of Gentle.:laugh:

Yeah, that's pretty much how I took it: she can't always do what she wants at home, so she takes it to Spirit Base

I don't really like Kyoryu and Fourze

But I do love Kisaragi Daigo :buttrock:

I feel like this is the best episode of Kyoryuger so far.

It wasn't even trying to be special like my other favourites. No big team-up or anything. Just a typical Nossan episode.

But everything about it was just so fantastic, well-filmed, well-paced and creative. Debo-Director was hilarious, so was his antics. Loved all the fake film scenes stemming from Amy and Torin's imaginations haha. :laugh: The school one was great because of that fantastic roll-call. Cop one was hilarious. I love the genres they go through.

To be honest, I really liked the love story with Nossan and Canderilla. I really did. I thought it was sweet, and a Sentai stock story done well. I really hope Luckyuro and Canderilla defect and become bangai heroes.

Also, I loved the Dekaranger reference. :laugh:

Can't wait for a TRUE all mech team-up next episode!