Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger - Brave 33 "Maximum! I Will Protect the Lady"

Aronbafon
iv22.jpg

Writer: Riku Sanjo​

After Ian teases Utchy with some lady friends of his, he is surprised by the visit of his old girlfriend Erica. However, when Debo Akidamonne attacks, both Utchy and Erica are trapped in an alternate dimension, where Utchy must overcome his uneasiness around women if he is to protect Erica.

Last edited:
Now if I understood right, the girl was Shiro's sister?

One more to go, clearly coming next week. I like how they're still not spoiling Silver's identity for certain.

The Golden Wizard
Utchy needs to get laid.

Kyoryu Silver is[HIDE] Daigo's father.

200px-Kyoryuger-34.jpg
[/HIDE]
Who else could it had been. :D

Last edited:
Haha, another great episode! Glad it focused on Utchy and Ian, good team-up. :laugh: Cool that Yayoi was part of the team cannon with the Maximum battery.

Can't wait for Bragigas next week!

Gold lost so many points in my eyes with this episode. I guess its consistent with his character, though.

Was that Erika girl really foreign or was she just a bad actor? I couldn't tell.

Next week! No more character building fluff! Back to plot! And back to Grey and Cyan! Yaaay!

In this episode, we learn that Ian just isn't the kind of guy who can openly express how he feels. I wonder if, growing up, he was the kind of little boy who would poke or pick on little girls as a way of saying he liked them. :anime:

--This scene is funny in more of an ironic kind of way, isn't it? Ian teased Souji this way, and Souji took it in stride even though he really didn't like it. Now he's teasing Utchy the same way, but Utchy is letting him have it, which is what Souji wanted to do a long time ago. Tick off the wrong person, and karma suddenly becomes a wild beast out for blood. :laugh:
--Wow, that attack from behind was cold... I've heard of being stabbed in the back, but hammered in the back? :disappoin
--Well, that's a weird way of honoring his dead friend. Flirting on girls who need emotional support? :eyebrow: I just don't get it. I feel like I'm trying to solve a rubix cube with a jigsaw puzzle piece.
--I know this doesn't add much, but I really like the music cue of Ian's arrival and the build up just before he and Utchy transform. Surprisingly epic, and it didn't even need vocals. :anime:
--So, Ian comforts women in need, then tries to hook them up with better dudes worthy of their time... Does this make Ian a pimp with a heart of gold? :sly:

I am glad Kyoryruger is getting back to the plot in the next episode. Things have been getting slow, and I've been having trouble finding things to comment on. I know we still have lots to look forward to, but after revealing Kyoryu Red Carnival, I was afraid things might start turning stale. Kind of like using your best material way too soon.