Blackbird said:

Perhaps a "Japanese Mecha for Dummies" is in order? :laugh:

PS: I even heard the Timberwolf from Mechwarrior, being called a zord...that's reeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally goin over board. Sheesh.

FreedomR8G6B1 said:
Perhaps a "Japanese Mecha for Dummies" is in order? :laugh:

PS: I even heard the Timberwolf from Mechwarrior, being called a zord...that's reeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally goin over board. Sheesh.
We need a bilingual Mecha/Zord Encyclopedia. :)

I thought it was fantastic... 'til I noticed that it was the world and thing things in it I was loving and not necessarily the game play.

Gets sickeningly repetitive, but still... world of ZOIDS and I highly enjoy that. Well told story and depicted.

Next time tho, they gotta work on a battle system that feels like I'm actually playing the game and not going through the paces.

Keith "JC" Hayward said:
I thought it was fantastic... 'til I noticed that it was the world and thing things in it I was loving and not necessarily the game play.

Gets sickeningly repetitive, but still... world of ZOIDS and I highly enjoy that. Well told story and depicted.

Next time tho, they gotta work on a battle system that feels like I'm actually playing the game and not going through the paces.

Yeah the game needed to be more refined.