Check it out!

ZOIDS is a concept and cartoon quite near and dear to my heart. I loved Zoids Zero, which although plotless had some serverly above quality action in it. Zoids CC and GF were excellent stories of massive legend... although the action choreography was lacking.

Then there was the moronic step child, FUZORS which just outright sucked.

Here's for hoping they get the formula right this time around.

If anyone finds further information or knows how to translate what this show's about, please post up and let us know!

Zoids-Chaotic Century
Zoids Guardian Force

*These two were the most popular, despite using stuff from the Gundam stories...

Zoids-New Century Zero

*This show was non stop fun, even though pointless, this series was fun in so many ways. I loved Nanase Aikawa's Op "No Future." The song fit the series.

Zoids-Grand Fusion (Fuzors)

*It sucked and that's why we won't see the remaining episodes of that series. Seeing zoids fuse together didn't go well with me. That and the show's title reminded me more of Beast Wars Season 2 rather than Zoids.

Originally Posted by Artimus Gigan
Hell you should see the Great britan Raptor, that is one evil looking Zoid

I wonder if Hasbro will make due with brining Zoids back in 05 like they said they would...

Anyways here's a syn. for episode 1 that I found:

"The story begins in a village whose most previous item is a giant sword which they worship as a holy symbol. A teenage boy discovers an ancient Liger-type Zoid while on a deep water salvage operation.

Suddenly the village is attacked by skeletal "Bio-Zoids" intent on stealing a powerful generator located in the village.

Our teenage hero awakens the Liger and discovers that the town's sacred sword is the Liger's weapon, together they fight off the mysterious Bio-Zoids, saving the day. At least for now."

Sounds like Guardian Force to me...

Sounds good to me! :)

Nah... Zoids have a name that spans every season an incarnation. I like Tokusatsu Zords which you need a damn score card to keep track of all the names.

Not that they aren't fun to say and memorize.

If they were live action tho.. I might call 'em Zords.

I can't wait 'til this lands. Definately sounds killer and like they've learned from their mistates.

Keith "JC" Hayward said:
Nah... Zoids have a name that spans every season an incarnation. I like Tokusatsu Zords which you need a damn score card to keep track of all the names.

Not that they aren't fun to say and memorize.

If they were live action tho.. I might call 'em Zords.

I can't wait 'til this lands. Definately sounds killer and like they've learned from their mistates.

You know I'm just playin right...I've heard stranger...such as Eva Gundams, Eva Gundam, Evazord, Gundamzord, etc. etc. etc. Hell, even Mechagodzilla was called a zord on several occasions...:laugh:

FreedomR8G6B1 said:
You know I'm just playin right...I've heard stranger...such as Eva Gundams, Eva Gundam, Evazord, Gundamzord, etc. etc. etc. Hell, even Mechagodzilla was called a zord on several occasions...:laugh:
:laugh: :dance: