Ok guys, help me pay off my XBox 360 and rebuild my bank account :anime:. Here's the rules:

~US Buyers only. With school and work, I don't have time to mess around with International shipping.
~Paypal is HIGHLY preferred, but I will take checks (No MOs right now, won't have a chance to cash them)
~If I say "Make offers"......MAKE OFFERS. Nothing annoys me more in a sales thread when I label something this way and I get messages like "How much do you want for it?"
~I will try my hardest to get items out the next day if I receive payments early enough, but sometimes I won't have time. I'll let you know if that's the case, and try to have it out as quickly as possible. Shipping will be via USPS Priority Mail, unless you request another service and are willing to pay.
~Shipping is not included unless otherwise stated.

~MANGA~
**All Manga is $5 unless otherwise noted**

dsc01970sq6.jpg

~Samurai Deeper Kyo Vol. 1-3
~Kikaider 02 Vol. 1
~Excel Saga Vol. 1
~Gatekeepers Vol. 1 ($3 because cover is slightly bent, but not too badly)(Pending)
~Bleach Vol. 1

dsc01971vg8.jpg

~Naruto Vol. 1-4 (Vol. 1 is $2 because it also has some cover bending, and some of the pages are creased in corners)
~Project Arms Vol. 1-3 (Vol. 1 is also $3, again because of bending, but not terrible)

~DVDS~
**All DVDs are $8 unless otherwise noted**

dsc01973ha1.jpg

~Trigun Vol. 1-8 (Complete)(Yes, I meant for that empty case to be there. At the moment my case for volume 1 has vanished, but I still have the DVD which is the official Pioneer release. I can print a new cover if so desired)
(Get the whole set for $50, shipped)

dsc01974vh7.jpg

~Andromeda Season 3, Vol. 1 ($10, still wrapped straight from the factory, won at a convention but I'm not a fan of the show)
~Shinesman ($4)
~The Guyver: Bio-Booster Armor Vol. 1 (The 1989 series, first six episodes, Manga Entertainment release)
~Karas: The Prophecy
~Argentosoma Vol. 1
~Silent Mobius Vol. 1-3 (Complete)
(Get all of Silent Mobius for $20 plus shipping)

dsc01975wv4.jpg

~Gokudo: Collection Extraordinaire (Complete, all six volumes)($25)
~Saiyuki Vol. 1-3 (Get all three volumes for $20)
~Chrono Crusade Vol. 1
~Geisters: Fractions of the Earth Vol. 1
~Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Counterattack

dsc01976jo1.jpg

~Armitage: Dual Matrix
~Macross Plus Vol. 1-2 (Complete)($10 each, or $16 for both)

dsc01978cy7.jpg

~Gundam Seed Vol. 1
~Escaflowne the Movie

~TOYS~
**All toys are individually priced**

dsc01981wc4.jpg

~Animus MZ, in awesome condition, only displayed and transformed a few times, without box (Make offer)

dsc01982zt0.jpg

dsc01983sd5.jpg

~Boxed Predazord, mostly displayed, transformed a few times, but in awesome condition. Wolf Zord's front legs seem a tiny bit loose, but he has no trouble at all with standing. (Make offer)

dsc01984ym8.jpg

~Loose Kamen Rider PVC figures (Kaixa, Shadowmoon, Kabuto Masked Form, Kabuto Rider Form, TheBee Rider Form, Drake Rider Form)($7 each)
(Drake is Pending)

~OTHER~
~Western Digital 120GB External USB Hard Drive ($80)

Thanks for looking! Keep checking back, more items [including other PR/Sentai/KR goodies, and maybe some cool gadgets] will be added as I dig them out!

price

Hey my name is dino lord I was going to offer you 15.00 for the predazord and 2 or 3 $ more for the shark from the other megazord.;)