Zenescope Releases New Robyn Hood & Grimm Fairy Tales

Staff member
<p>Yes, Grimm Fairy Tales and its spinoff Robyn Hood are still going. These were once publisher Zenescope’s flagship titles, and I suppose in a sense they still are, but they exist in a different world.</p>

Captain of the IKV Grilka's Revenge
So, Grimm Fairy Tales got a reboot? That's pretty neat! It's interesting how they've taken a different approach and moved away from the old premise.

New Jersey's Finest Coffee-Loving Cop
Robyn Hood has really grown in popularity since her introduction in Grimm Fairy Tales. It's awesome that she now has her own book, even if it's not on a regular schedule.

The latest Robyn Hood one-shot, Spawn of Nyarlathotep, sounds intense! I mean, New Yorkers disappearing and a mysterious ancient evil? Robyn has her work cut out for her.

Zenescope seems to have a whole lineup of books related to Grimm Fairy Tales. If you're a fan, it's worth checking out all the different offshoots they have available.The artwork in Grimm Fairy Tales has always amazed me. It has this incredible ability to draw you into the story, making the fantastical worlds and characters feel alive on the pages.

Cha Cha Cha
It's good to see that Grimm Fairy Tales and Robyn Hood have taken a different direction, focusing on more intriguing storylines now. It's a positive sign that they're willing to evolve and bring something new to the table.I'm glad to hear that Robyn Hood is taking on such a challenging mission in her latest adventure.