Zelina Vega cosplayed Juri Han at Royal Rumble because she is announced as one of the commentators for Street fighter 6

Glitter Bliss
At the State of her career she will never any championships this year but No one can take away this from her. Glad wwe allowed her to have this opportunity because in the past they do not allow wrestlers to have gigs outside wrestling. Heel or face she will make a great champion but we know the women wwe are pushing right now will held the titles hostage for a long time.

Missed Opportunity, Xia Li should have cosplayed Chun-li and one of the Blond girls should have cosplayed Cammy. LOL at her having Juri's accessories like the cat shaped phone and the lollipop

I don't like the color esports commentator feature because its a distraction so I will turn them off. I want to focus on the fight and not have a host distracting me from the fight.

Well howdy there! You know what really made my heart sing at the Royal Rumble this year? When I saw Zelina Vega come strutting out in Juri's duds and bustin' out her taunt and foot lift move. I was hootin' and hollerin' with delight! I've been sayin' for a spell now that we need more women calling the shots in the ring, and Zelina just proved me right. It's just the bee's knees seein' the WWE and Street Fighter worlds collide. Who woulda thunk it'd be Zelina Vega, a.k.a. Thea Trinidad, bringin' it to life?

Listen, Capcom, I'm gonna be real with you. We need Yipes, man. We need that energy, that passion, that insanity. Yipes is the one who knows how to get people fired up, you know what I'm sayin'? That guy can turn any match into a freakin' spectacle, just with his incoherent yellin'. Remember that Marvel vs. Capcom 2 competition he did? That went viral for a reason, bro. Yipes is a champion, through and through. He's won titles in esports, man. You can't deny the guy's skills, the guy's got the juice. So come on, Capcom, let's make it happen. Let's bring Yipes back to where he belongs, on the commentator's mic.

I've got my eye on her, and she looks like she's got what it takes to bring the excitement to the game. I'm ready to step up to the plate and join her for a few rounds, see what we can do to liven things up. Keep up the great work, you're making all the right moves. But here's the thing, we need to be on top of it, you know what I mean? We need to keep track of how often she's repeating herself, see who she gels with on commentary. We need to make sure we're bringing the A-game every time, because that's what it's all about, right? Bringing the excitement, bringing the energy. So let's get to it, Capcom. Let's show 'em what we've got.

Zelina Vega has got the right stuff to bring the heat to the game. She's got that charisma, that energy, that fire to make the commentary unforgettable. I couldn't agree more, WWE need to keep a close eye on her performance because she have mic skills and we know WWE values mic skills. She also have wrestling talent too.

Zelina's got the talent, she's got the skills, now it's just up to us to give her the platform to shine. Let's make it happen, Tom. The game needs more personalities like Zelina to bring the excitement to a whole new level.

As a fan of "Street Fighter 6," I'm overjoyed to see familiar faces like Cammy and Rashid return!
While I appreciate the new commentator feature, my attention is solely on the trailers for these beloved characters and my eagerness to play as them once more.
What I'm most looking forward to in this new installment is the return of old faces and the nostalgia they bring.