Zelda: The Minish Cap - Trapped Behind the Ambassador Wall

Contributor
Kelly Hartman submitted a new blog post:

Zelda: The Minish Cap - Trapped Behind the Ambassador Wall

A few years ago, Nintendo debuted its new handheld baby, the Nintendo 3DS. On launch day, the 3DS came out at a price of $250, but then shortly after had a $80 price drop to combat low sales figures. To compensate those who bought it at the original price, Nintendo gave away free "ambassador" Virtual Console games, half of which were from the Game Boy Advance. They also said that these GBA games would be ambassador exclusives, and thus would not come to the eShop. Ever. As in "no Mother 3 for...
Continue reading the Original Blog Post

Last edited by a moderator:
Administrator
Staff member
I really, really want to play Fire Emblem and I may have to go hunt down an old GBA copy to do it. Very frustrating.

Contributor
I really, really want to play Fire Emblem and I may have to go hunt down an old GBA copy to do it. Very frustrating.
Yes, it's sad, especially since the GBA FE is one of only 2 ever released in the US. Though I didn't realize it before posting, but last week Yoshi did get released to the WiiU eShop so maybe there's hope.

Administrator
Staff member
I've got my fingers crossed on that one. I was slightly off on the game title. It was FE: The Sacred Stones that was the ambassador title. I'm told it's one of the best in the series.

Being that I'm one of the five people that owns a GB Micro, I might really just break down and get the cartridge. I should get more use out of that system.