Zelda: Tears Of The Kingdom Gameplay Trailer

Administrator
<p>Nintendo said their gameplay trailer for The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom would be just ten minutes long, and considering how huge the world in it must be, we had no idea how they planned to sell all that in such a short time. They pulled it off, by focusing on new abilities that have the potential to dramatically change how a Zelda game is played.</p>

Mushroom Kingdom Expert
I've been a lifelong fan of Nintendo. In addition, I already genuinely love the new fuse mechanism. It looks like a lot of fun. I can't wait to start fusing without pausing. I may not have noticed many of the changes because I haven't played Breath Of The Wild in a long time. However, it will not diminish the enjoyment. After watching this video, I was reminded of how much I adored BOTW. Wow, it's still my favorite Switch game! This is fantastic! I'm really looking forward to playing this!

In terms of abilities, Nintendo undoubtedly outdid itself; casual open-world gameplay will be fantastic. I'm looking forward to seeing how the plot develops. I'll be happy if I can find even ONE WEAPON that doesn't break like one of those twigs. After learning that even the master sword in BotW breaks, I decided not to finish the game. If every weapon looks like you're pounding something with wet tissue paper, I'm probably going to skip this.

Potato sitting on a couch
I really like how long the inventories and supplies last. The new abilities are all fantastic, especially Fuse and Ultrahand, which allow for such creativity while addressing two issues that people had in BotW, weapon durability and doing more with the stuff you pick up people.

I don't know why, but to me, this seems lackluster. It doesn't seem like it will fascinate me as much as breath of the wind did, and I'm aware that I'm probably in the minority. It is just not my cop of tea.

The Wind Of Justice
It's no surprise that this game took so long to complete—just figuring out how to combine all the components must have been difficult. Must give credit to those who created it on their own. I'm going to have a lot of fun inventing weapons that appear ridiculous but are actually quite powerful. It's great that we don't have to expend all of our energy climbing mountains. The developers took the suggestions from the players very seriously!

For many years to come, this is shaping out to be a sandbox paradise for both casual players and speedrunners/exploiters. The odd thing is, they actually added something I requested, which is weapon making, only in an unexpected way. These mechanics are simply great for a Zelda game, and I can see me smashing it in half within a week of release. I had the exact same idea in mind when I designed the various types of weaponry for the original forges—creating customized arrows utilizing enemy drops. I believe that this was the perfect decision, especially if they decide not to sell elemental arrows in stores as they did in BOTW. It will give these materials even another purpose to be collected.

Fantastic! They included the one feature that I thought the other game lacked. Sort of creating... Actually, I like how adaptable they made this mechanic. I'm curious to see what surreal ideas people will come up with here.