Zany Adventure Awaits In The Curse of Er’Mah’Gerd

Staff member
<p>David Michael Williams is the author of The Lost Tale Of Sir Larpsalot, a fiction novel about a live action role player who is mistaken for a real warrior and zapped into a fantasy world — along with his friends — to engage in real combat against an actual ancient evil. Basically a fantasy Galaxy Quest. LARPing isn’t for everyone, but tabletop games that don’t necessitate the need for costumes are an easier sell. So Williams has created a product designed to do just that.</p>

Essex Village
Wow, sounds like David Michael Williams has really cast a spell with The Curse of Er'Mah'Gerd! I can't wait to roll the dice and see what kind of adventures await me.

The Lost Tale of Sir Larpsalot already had me hooked, so I can only imagine how much fun I'll have playing as those characters in The Curse of Er'Mah'Gerd. Time to gather some friends and start a quest!With all those pre-generated characters, creatures, and spells, it sounds like The Curse of Er'Mah'Gerd has everything I need to become a tabletop RPG pro. Or at least, a pro at pretending to be one.

The Curse of Er'Mah'Gerd looks like the ideal approach for me to dangle my toes in the water because I am quite scared by tabletop RPGs. And who doesn't enjoy a good satirical journey?

The Sensei of Syntax
The Curse of Er'Mah'Gerd seems like a breath of new air to someone who has played tabletop RPGs for years. It can be challenging to draw new players into the hobby, but Williams' game seems to strike the ideal balance between ease of use and expertise. Multiple playthroughs have caught my attention in particular since they might greatly improve replayability and keep things interesting even after multiple sessions. I can't wait to try The Curse of Er'Mah'Gerd and compare it to some of my all-time favorite RPGs. Of course, the fact that it is compatible with 5E is a huge advantage - having alternatives when it comes to systems is always a positive.

Roll for initiative
It sounds like a lot of fun to enter the world of The Lost Legend of Sir Larpsalot and fight ancient demons alongside my friends. Additionally, as someone who has always struggled with the more sophisticated mechanics of other tabletop games, I'm relieved to see that The Curse of Er'Mah'Gerd is designed to be friendly and straightforward to learn. The fact that it is 5E compatible is simply the icing on the cake. I can't wait to get my hands on a copy of this game!

One of my favorite aspects of tabletop RPGs is the ability to tell collaborative, impromptu stories with your pals. Therefore I was immediately curious when I heard about The Curse of Er'Mah'Gerd. The fact that it is intended to be comic and satirical simply adds to the appeal. I can already see my friends gathered around the table, laughing and rolling dice as we go through the world of The Lost Legend of Sir Larpsalot. Plus, with several playthroughs encouraged, I'm looking forward to seeing how unique each adventure will be.

Resistance is Futile
I'll admit that I've never been a big LARPer. Running around in a costume and trying to be a character just doesn't appeal to me. Yet, The Curse of Er'Mah'Gerd appears to be the ideal remedy. It blends the excitement and inventiveness of tabletop RPGs with the familiar setting of The Lost Legend of Sir Larpsalot, all without anyone having to dress up. Additionally, as someone who has always been frightened by more intricate tabletop games, I'm glad to see that The Curse of Er'Mah'Gerd is designed to be approachable and simple to play. That sounds like a fun way to spend an evening with friends, with all of the pre-generated characters, creatures, and spells included.

Serving Lewks
Oops, I thought this is about this meme girl
1B5600812-technolog2B685AC6B-2A63-D48A-8636-64C97357FD6A.jpg

and this Drag queen
irma-gerd.jpg

Both are named Er’Mah’Gerd

The Lost Legend of Sir Larpsalot already sounded like a fantastic story, but The Curse of Er'Mah'Gerd elevates it significantly, I feel compelled to remark. It's impossible to resist the allure of taking on those roles and engaging in combat in a tabletop role-playing game. I've always enjoyed the way that tabletop games encourage group storytelling, so I'm excited to see what kind of crazy adventures we can conjure up. The icing on the cake is that it is created to be user-friendly for newbies. I've already started to round up some folks to participate!