A remake of the Final Fantasy 7 is just around the corner, so let's wait and see how good it's going to be. I'm already getting jitters in anticipation for it.

When exactly is the Final Fantasy 7 remake coming up? I heard it's around June or July, I'm not sure which one exactly.

Oh! Is it true dude? There is a remake in FF7? That's good to hear then.

Yeah, there is going to be a remake on Final Fantasy 7 soon. The information is online too, I have seen it but I'm not sure which month it is coming out. I would probably have to check it out again.

Zach has no chance, I prefer Cloud because he is much more powerful because he infused more Jenova cells and Mako Spirit along with some power of the Ancients.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
When exactly is the Final Fantasy 7 remake coming up? I heard it's around June or July, I'm not sure which one exactly.

I'm sorry to give you the bad news but from chatters going on, Final Fantasy 7 is still a little long away from getting its remake released. It's definitely not going to be on either June or July.

I'm sorry to give you the bad news but from chatters going on, Final Fantasy 7 is still a little long away from getting its remake released. It's definitely not going to be on either June or July.
You are right, I don't think the Final Fantasy VII remake is coming any time soon.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
You are right, I don't think the Final Fantasy VII remake is coming any time soon.

Square Enix is making good arrangements for the remake to come as soon as possible, they have already put several teams in place working round the clock to bring it into reality but there is still much to be done, so we would have to keep waiting.

It's mostly deliberation, there is no way of knowing. Zack has not been able to defeat Sephiroth when they were both "soldier", Cloud defeated him when they're both notably stronger, and Cloud has Omnislash. Those are facts. However more powerful Zack might have been, you can't tell.

At the end of FFVII, Cloud could have been as strong as Zack would be so it would likely be a deuce.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
It's mostly deliberation, there is no way of knowing. Zack has not been able to defeat Sephiroth when they were both "soldier", Cloud defeated him when they're both notably stronger, and Cloud has Omnislash. Those are facts. However more powerful Zack might have been, you can't tell.

At the end of FFVII, Cloud could have been as strong as Zack would be so it would likely be a deuce.

You have a very good point here, Cloud being able to defeat Sephiroth both when they were in soldier duty and also in his evil from does give him an edge to be picked over Zack but I think that he couldn't have done it defeating Sephiroth the second time without Zack's help.

I like them both, though I have often heard more about Cloud. They both look innocent, talented, smart and elegant. The character designed looks extraordinary and the most I like about them is their hairstyle and the hair color.

They have mesmerising eyes and they both looks young boys of this age.

cloud_and_zack_by_cloud_strife_ff_vii-d309l4y.jpg

cloud_and_zack_by_kracykfhf.jpg

So when will the remake be released? Will it be this year? Next year? Any updates when? Will it be released at all? LOL