レイモン (雷蒙)
merryw.jpg
The anime title is literary as Dream Eater Merry. A 12-episode anime adaptation produced by J.C. Staff will start airing on January 6, 2011. The opening theme for the anime is "Daydream Syndrome" sung by Marina Fujiwara and composed by void of IOSYS, while the ending is called "Dreams and Hopes and the Me of Tomorrow" (ユメとキボーとアシタのアタシ), sung by Ayane Sakura.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rh4HR-lsLiQ"]Trailer[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtbiMZW-g08&NR=1"]Preview[/ame]

Plot
Yumeji Fujiwara, a young student like any other, gained the power to see the aura of other people's dreams, and is able to predict what kind of dream they will have the following night, after an event that occured 10 years ago. Since then, he started to have weird dreams with cats following him for an unknown reason, where he learns thanks to the boss of the cat army, John Doe, that his body is needed to access the real world. One day, as he was about to come back home after his errands, a mysterious girl falls on top of him. This girl, called Merry Nightmare, is actually a dream demon, who's searching for a way to come back in her world. As Yumeji decides to help her, the gate to the world of dreams opens again, this time in full daylight...

Links
Wikipedia - Yumekui Merry
Official Website - 夢喰いメリー

Ep.1 Subbed

白き月姫 ファンタズムーン!!
I've been a big fan of Yoshitaka Ushiki (aka One Night Stand on Doujins) for his fan-made Touhou works but this is a must watch list for me. :anime:

Banned
WWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT?!!!!!!!!!!!!!:O_O::mad:

How in hell did that didn't add on my winter anime list as I wrote them down?! I have to look more careful now. Thanks again, Reimon. You're the best as always, my friend.

レイモン (雷蒙)
Merry's pretty kawaii, and all the casts are likable so far.

レイモン (雷蒙)
The first episode is pretty interesting. Yumeji, the main male protagonist, follows a normal school life. He has the ability to interpret people's dreams by putting his hands around his eyes, but his predictions are usually wrong. He has been having the same nightmare over the days about cats chasing after him. As soon as he meets Merry, he ends up going into a different dimension that looks highly similar to his dream. A mask man name Chaser wishes to take his body to go to the real world, but Merry stops him and was able to save Yumeji. In the end, Merry points out that she doesn't remember anything, but wishes to go back to the Dreamworld.

Webslinger
The cats were hilarious but as for the ep I thought it was ok. It kind of reminded me of Pandora Hearts and I hope it doesn't end up like it. I wasn't a big fan of that show.

レイモン (雷蒙)
I'm kinda curious about Chaser behind the mask.