hi guys, i got some very, very sad news for you. I just watching toku shows like KR and so on but suddenly it encounters 404!! Did you guys have a same thing like this

404 Not Found

AArrrggghhhh This is ridiculous!! Our youtube Fever ends!!!:bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

sorry for the bother. bye.

Last edited:
the baddest *****
NOOOOOOOYOUTUBE.png

最後ですか?!

...brooklyn rage?!
I'm assuming it's another down period, or at most they are probably remodeling the head page. Who knows, but with You Tube being back by Google I'm sure it won't just disappear like that for long.

It's prob. another service maintenance.

But I don't get why people just don't dl the stuff, rather than watch it and depend on YT.

Ok i figured out.
Most of us dont use internet explorer, but it seems to work on internet explorer rather then my preferred browser Firefox.
Edit: it works on firefox for me now.

...brooklyn rage?!
It's prob. another service maintenance.

But I don't get why people just don't dl the stuff, rather than watch it and depend on YT.

You Tube just happens to be very convenient for people who don't have the hard drive space for such. Plus, it's a quick fix for those who can't wait for their download to finish or needs a quick fix.

I use it for small videos like that review of that **** Kamen Rider famicon game.
The way he reviewed it was so funny, IM GETTING A SEIZURE.

Same here. It was probably just a maintenance thing. No need to worry.