Youtube Favs

Shogun_Master

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
Just thought I'd staart a random topic. What is your favorite channel/ poster on Youtube & what do they do?

For me, it's a tie between Seamus (SSoHpkc) & the Blockbuster Buster (ERod)

Seamus does these hilarious, frustrated Videogame Commentaries & anyone who knows Linkara should know ERod, who has an online miniseries on Thatguywiththeglasses where he reviews "bad" movies. He started on Youtube & pays homage to that by continuing to post new episodes on his old channel.

Nnnkingston

Altair
Jenna Marbles by far. Lots of funny videos, sometimes not so funny, but she tries. Also she can make fun of herself, which is a huge plus.

StaticShin27

Brave Sound~
WongFuProductions - I love their short films and projects they do for other people and they seem like overall likeable guys. I do admit I might have a little bias with asian people so it does help to my liking :laugh: Just 3 best friends who set out to do what they love and they've come very far so props to them.

Algo Fonix

Actually back this time
Captain8Bit - They do this show called The Game Chasers where they go around to game stores and fleamarkets and find some interesting games. Sometimes they find ridiculously rare stuff, sometimes nothing but it's pretty awesome either way.

SamuraiEchidna

Should this be in the Net-Vid Theater section? I can't tell...

Anyways, I've been frequenting Jacksfilms lately. He has some pretty good sketches and parodies.

Shogun_Master

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
Nova & Spoon, huh? What about Sly, Kootra & Seamus? Lol

Thanks for fixing the tread area, I was actually unaware of this area when I made it. Ok, continue.

NateRiver

Welcome
Nova & Spoon, huh? What about Sly, Kootra & Seamus? Lol

Thanks for fixing the tread area, I was actually unaware of this area when I made it. Ok, continue.
I consider Nova and Sp00n to be the funniest.Nova and Sp00n are good trolls.If you noticed in Sp00n's video with the horse head, that was actually Seamus.

Look at this video they made. :laugh:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2O1rVmN7Qs"]Modern Warfare 2: SHOWER SHOWDOWN Nuke BREAKDOWN by Garthados (MW2 Gameplay/Commentary) - YouTube[/ame]

Now on Kickstarter

Latest News

Who's on Discord?

Latest posts