Welcome
Do you hate it?Love it?What are your opinions on it?I've always wondered what makes it so popular.

レイモン (雷蒙)
I actually love the Moe Animes. It's so kawaii along wearing a maid-outfit. Have to give some credits to the voice actors & actresses on the kawaii characters they played.

Ready! Fire!!
Someone did explained the meaning of the term well. For me, it really doesn't matter to me as long as its appealing to me. Even more so on plots and story if it isn't a comedic type. Of course what I don't like on animes is way too much Fan Service. A small or moderate amount is good, but too much is a bad thing.

http://actar.wordpress.com/2011/03/17/the-true-meaning-of-moe/

GAMMA TSUNAMI! (╯°□°)╯︵
it teeters between being cute and being annoying.

In Justice, We Trust!
I don't mind it, I just wish Japan'd stop shoving it down our throats, cause I'm sick of seeing shows that tries to emulate K-On or Haruhi.

レイモン (雷蒙)
K-On! & Haruhi got their highest rates for the show. Lucky Star was pretty good too.

Hard Boiled (work in progress)
Not terribly fond of moe, especially when it's overkill, but I try not to dismiss it outright for that reason.

変わって欲しくないよ。
It's okay in small doses, but when it's pretty much dominating anime lineups it gets kind of hard to like.

"あぁあぁっーー…!いぃやあ…あ"
I :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: Moe Anime !!!!!!!!​