68566239a0434cb182bec3e81137837e.gif

Your thoughts on Chocobo's in gereral, that appear in these Final Fantasy games- these birds are yellow-orange with three-toed feet but come in other colors as well- also they have large wings and necks. While the yellow Chocobo is flightless, stronger breeds can swim and fly. These Chocobo's are very intelligent and understand human language- but it is rare that they speak !

Last edited:
They remind me of a Baby chicken and an Ostrich. Their existence makes me want to experience riding an ostrich.

I am disturbed by the fact that many members of this forum have the desire to eat chocobo meat. I am not vegan and I am actually meat eater but I won't eat chocobos if they are real because they have the ability to turn human. That fact alone is a red flag why I won't eat chocobos if they are real.

I am disturbed by the fact that many members of this forum have the desire to eat chocobo meat. I am not vegan and I am actually meat eater but I won't eat chocobos if they are real because they have the ability to turn human. That fact alone is a red flag why I won't eat chocobos if they are real.
Really? Why would they want to eat Chocobos. They're too cute and I would rather have them as a pet and as a means of transportation. :D

Administrator
Staff member
Well they look like a giant chicken and people loves eating chicken. Almost every single country in the world eats chicken so they see Chocobos as giant chicken. Ostrich meat is very popular in Africa and Texas. Ostrich meat is low in fat and high in protein.

Speaking of chocobos, This fan loves them so much he/she got one tattooed on his/her skin.
hbHEGOCgumWpQYpXM3od_1fFcLdUy0MwpEd2GpLQzAs.jpg

The first time I saw them in Final Fantasy games, I was like what is this huge bird doing in this game but getting to to see the benefits that comes with the Chocobos, I knew right away that they are worth being in the game. They look adorable when they are small.

I think so.

One thing that I love about the bird is how they run like a horse when they aren't one. They look huge, I they should be made to use fight. Looking at its foot, it can do some serious damage should it stomp on anyone.

I love those Chocobos birds. They look good and funny all together but they are very useful. I think Square Enix wanted to use something that looks more like a magical creature which is why the Chocobos was used in the game.

Really? Why would they want to eat Chocobos. They're too cute and I would rather have them as a pet and as a means of transportation. :D

This is the same question I was about to ask the member that claimed many of us would want to eat the Chocobos. The thing is that I always wish I can see such birds in real life for I would have done all I could to have them as pets for they look really cute in the game and I believe it is one of the ways that the developers of FF used to make final fantasy more fun to play.