Skreeong!
Basically if you could make a JLA/Avengers type team from Toku Heroes which would you use? NOTE:In Terms of Sentai and Rider you can only chose three from each.

Example:

Sentai-Shinken Red, Go-On Blue, and Geki Yellow

Kamen Rider-Decade, Kabuto and Gatack

They don't have to be from the same series but this will stop from the usual "I PICK ALL SENTAI AND ALL KAMEN RIDERZSS!!!"

so, my picks would be,

Ultraman Max-For the Muscle/strong man of the team
Go-On Blue-For the Brain guy, plus cook.
Kamen Rider Gatack-for the guy who always rushes in head first.
Shinken Red-the Leader type
Go-on Black-for the Perfectionist
Kamen Rider Ixa (Otoya)-Ladies man
Sazer Mithras-the Mother type or Big sister
Sazer Pisces-The trusting one
Ultraman Mebius-The Rookie

so that's my pick, how about yours?

My team would be a combined Kamen Riders, Super Sentai, Metal Heroes, Ryukendo, Garo and Ultraman.

Kamen Riders:

Ichigo, Black, Kuuga, G3, Knight (Wing Knight), Tiger (Axe), Zolda (Torque), Odin (Wrath), Abyss, Psyga, Blade, Leangle, Chalice, Garren, Ibuki, Hibiki, Touki, Kabuto, Gattack, Sasword, Den-O, Zeronos, Kiva, Ixa, Rey, Decade and DieEnd

Super Sentai:

All of Fiveman, Bioman, and Jetman Dragon Ranger (The Green MMPR Ranger), Kibaranger (White MMPR Ranger), Gaosilver (The Lone Wolf Ranger of PRWF) The Gouraijers (the Thunder Rangers of PRNS), Dekabreak (SPD Omegaranger), Dekamaster (Shadow SPD Ranger), Dekagold, Dekabright (SPD Nova Ranger), Magiblue (the Blue PRMF Ranger), Magishine (Solaris Knight of PRMF), Boukensilver (Mercury Ranger of PROO), Go-on yellow (RPM Yellow), Go-on, Blue (RPM Blue), Go-on Gold (RPM Gold), Go-on Silver (RPM Silver), Go-on Black (RPM Black), Shinken Blue, Pink, Green and of course their leader Shinken Red.

Ultraman:

Max, Ace, Dyna, Cosmos, Justice and Mebius

Metal Heroes:

The three Uchuu Keijis Gavan, Sharivan and Shaider, Janperson, Juspion, and Spielban.

Ryukendo:

Ryukendo alone

Garo:

Garo, Zero and Dan.

Continuing the Creddie legacy
Mines this: (similar to Chronotia Archzenom's)

Metal Heroes:
The three Space Sheriffs, Winspector to Exceedraft, B-Fighters to B-Robos.

Kamen Riders:
Ichigo, Nigo, V3, BLACK, Kuuga, Ryuki, Knight, Zolda, Faiz, Kaixa, Delta, Blade, Garren, Chalice, Leangle, Kabuto, Gatack, the Hoppers, Den-O, Shin Den-O, Zeronos, Kiva, IXA, Saga, DeCaDe, DiEnd.

Sentai:
Akaranger and Akared (Leaders)
Gao White
Time Pink
Yellow Lion (Liveman)
Green Flash (Flashman)
Abare Black
Big One (JAKQ, sixth man)
Five Blue
Magi Shine
Bouken Silver
Geki Violet