Wild Force and Dino Thunder are my faves, why didn't you include it in the poll?
because in my country, after fox kids stop to exist, it never come again the power rangers, i just see one or two time force episodes, and i didnt like it at all, and after when it end the season, also the channel, if you like some specific version and its not in the poll, you can vote for this choice: "all the versions (from the 1 to the last one that exists today)" and put in a reply here something like: i vote this option: all the versions (from the 1 to the last one that exists today) because (for example) i love the power rangers wild force, or if you prefer the japanese version of (for example) the power rangers wild force, just vote this option that you like the japanese versions, sorry that i put just "generic" and not more specific choices, well enjoy it! V_V_V!

I voted for Time Force.
I think it's the best adaptation of the story.
Everything except turning Don Dorunero into a lame thug.

Mighty Morphin' all the way! That and Transformers were my favorite shows as a kid

lol ^_^_^ yup i love the mmpr at the first, but again, as i said, all the changes that it have along the way, it kind for me it screw it up, i mean, i was a small kid that it have a little bit of hard time following the history with all the changes, thats why i love zeo, its very similar to the mighty morphin but less changes, remember that in mighty morphin for example they change of power like 2 or 3 times, but ok i agree its was very cool, the megazord it get all "paste" and after like it stands up, that was weird but very cool, i think no other megazord do that, at least in the same way, the megazord of the lost galaxy also stands up, but very diferent lol ^_^_^

has left HJU. Not coming back.
MMPR-PRWF.

The best PR seasons are.... PRiS-PRWF. Saban, FTW.

And Sentai is awesome.

You forget to put Wild Force in the poll.

MMPR, Timeforce, and Lightspeed, I was gonna vote Space, but I only liked a few episodes.