hi, i just have curiosity, because apparently the power rangers turbo was one of the most cool versions, i prefer zeo and space btw, so just vote in the poll, btw, the japanese versions also counts, for example, if you like the turbo japanese version (i dont know the names in japanese or even the japanese language:laugh: ) just vote the japanese, and if you want, you can write here what its the reason that you like it so much, i love the zeo because it was funny when rita and lord zedd left the moon runing like crazy because the king mondo send the order of destroy to rita and lord zedd, and space because it was just cool, but i hate when zordon die, i hope he in some new version it come back, if not, it will be sad and unfair, thanks to him all the universe was safe, at least for a while, but he die, it just does not feel right to me personally, well, enjoy the poll! V_V_V!

Continuing the Creddie legacy
Wild Force and Dino Thunder are my faves, why didn't you include it in the poll?

/B$ of the Tokusatsu. fanpage.
Zeo cause everything went together so well doring it and we had tommy at his red ranger peek.

I voted for a few series but also for the last one casue while i like some of the PR sseries the sentai is usually better

I don't have low self esteem.
Here's my top 6 (not in order).

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (Seasons 1 - 3)
For nostalgic reasons. ^__^ And I'm looking forward to the German release of the Season 1 Boxset. :anime:

Power Rangers Time Force
Power Rangers Time Force had a really good storyline of 4 humans from the future, who go back in time and make friends with someone from the year 2001 called Wes, and join forces as a team to battle Ransic. The love relationship between Jen and Wes also made things interesting. Pretty much everything about the series is just awesome.

Power Rangers SPD
At first I thought it was lame due to the belief that Disney is crap, but after watching more and more episodes of this series I actually enjoyed it. So I guess Disney isn't so crap after all. The reason why loads of people on many Power Rangers messageboards hated it so much was simply because it was done by Bruce Kalish.

Power Rangers in Space
Some may say In Space was the best Power Rangers series ever. It was awesome!! A great sequel to Power Rangers Turbo, and a great storyline of Andros and his mission to save his sister and to help the other Rangers rescue Zordon. It had a great finale too. In the end Zordon sadly had to sacrifice himself in order to destroy all evil, so Andros had to smash his tube, releasing his energy and turning all the monsters into sand. Whether Zordon was actually dead or still alive but stuck in the timewarp forever, I'm not sure.

Power Rangers Turbo
Now, a lot of people (mostly on Power Rangers messageboards) hated this series for simply 1 reason. A little boy named Justin, to became the Blue Ranger. Me? I may not be a keen fan on Justin but come on he ain't that bad!! As for the rest of Power Rangers Turbo, nothing special, but I liked the way it started itself off as a Movie.

Power Rangers Zeo
Nothing special about this series but I guess as with MMPR it's nostalgic reasons. I liked the way it began after Alien Rangers finished off, and I liked the return of Jason as the Gold Ranger.

And I guess that's just my not in order top 6.

Oh, and you might want to put in an option for "I like both Power Rangers and the Japanese versions".

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
Out of the choices provided, I guess I'd say Ninja Storm.

Banned
i like japanese versions count parts of power rangers and japanese verseions got more sences