General Discussion Your dream place to travel to

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Alexandoy, Jan 7, 2017.

1. Alexandoy

Alexandoy Member

When I was younger, I had wanted to personally see Mt. Everest and the Mongolian plains. According to the books, those places are unique and exotic. But now that I have been traveling, I realized that it is not easy to go to those places especially the cold places because my body would be complaining. Last year when we were in Beijing, I experienced zero degree temperature that I felt like drying from the extreme cold. So now my dream places would be London and Paris. Fortunately, I have been to London so many years ago so it is only Paris that is in my bucket list.

2. ptahm22

ptahm22 New Member

I've always wanted to visit the United States of America. It has been my dream since I was a child and it still is. There were alot of myths I was told but now am grown up and I know the facts. I admire their lifestyle, unity and excellent economy considering that it's a pretty large country.

3. tonyb

tonyb New Member

I have traveled extensively in Asia and Africa, quite like the places I have been able to visit so far. As part of my dream place I'd like a travel to any of these two countries in Europe, France or Holland. I'll like have a feel of these countries especially the French culture.