Super Moderator
I'd prefer Superboy in his actual costume from YJ instead of his lame Wednesday-at-the-comic-shop look. I think that and Bart as Impulse would ring a bit more true as Young Justice. This is really just kinda Geoff John's Titans.

Good to see that CN is cutting back on live-action stuff. I am guess that they want to play this closely to the Justice League which would explain Miss Martian being here, not that I am complaining. It would be nice if they had not only other Young Justice characters show up but also ones from the wider Universe.

[HIDE]
TT83.jpg
[/HIDE]
I think Connor and Bart are set to rejoin in May. It is hard to grasp who he was referring to as Young Justice characters since most of the popular ones have already been Titans.

Lack of Wonder Girl makes me a little sad. Spectacular Spider-Man's producer makes me ecstatic. Lack of a premiere date makes me furious. Stop cock-teasing me, CN.

Lack of Wonder Girl makes me a little sad. Spectacular Spider-Man's producer makes me ecstatic. Lack of a premiere date makes me furious. Stop cock-teasing me, CN.

She's become a pretty unpopular/ universally disliked character. Dunno if that's the reason why though.

So, guys behind Spec Spidey and BATB are behind it, and it looks fun. The guy behind 'The Batman' though, uck.

Hopefully has potential. A little scared it might not garner the right popularity without many big names, but if they pair it up in the same block as BATB or even one of the other shows it could do okay.

Just a passing through Toku Fan....
God, Please please please let that be Damian wayne as oppose to dick or jason!