Click for more Cartoon Network Announcements

I've been waiting a loooonnng time for Young Justice! Rock on! :buttrock:

PARTY HARD
I only recognize mini Robin, Superboy, and Kid Flash. For some reason, I keep thinking of Teen Titans without the anime-ness in it.

I'm guessing the blonde in green has to do with the Green Arrow....right?

I only recognize mini Robin, Superboy, and Kid Flash. For some reason, I keep thinking of Teen Titans without the anime-ness in it.

I'm guessing the blonde in green has to do with the Green Arrow....right?

In the 90's, before the Teen Titans came back, they had Young Justice, which was Superboy(the Superman clone) Robin (Tim Drake) and Imuplse(Kid Flash).

The girl in green is "Artemis."

I'm glad they decided to drop "League" from the title. It just didn't sound right. Overall, this seems to be one of the best lineups CN has had in a long time. There's a lot of good shows on that list.

WIIIIIIIIIIII!
Hopefully with YJ on TV, they'll let the cast of the comic reuinite for an issue or two.

By the Power of Gaia!!!
Actually, Young Justice is supposed to show up in the TT comics in the next few months. Some of them are getting their own series, but no word on which ones yet.

This is great news! I've never read the comics, but I've hear some good things about the story so hopefuly this is good.

I'm also looking forward to that Generator Rex show this Friday.

I'm kinda disappointed that Bart isn't in his Impulse uniform. I just hope that he'll act more like he did as Impulse than Kid Flash in this show, though.

That aside, I can't wait :thumbs: