http://www.worldsfinestonline.com/news.php?action=fullnews&id=1213

In further schedule news, Cartoon Network has released details for the month of January 2012. No new episodes of Young Justice are slated to debut during the month, with the series completely absent from the current schedule listings
None for January and possibly none for February.

CN really wants this show to die don't they?

The people behind YJ are ahead production wise now. Season 1 is in the can and yet CN will NOT show them for some great reason that we don't know.

What are they doing?

The people behind YJ are ahead production wise now. You know they should have just held the entire first season back till summer 2012

I think it's been a year and we still haven't finished the season.

Canada's Teletoon to air an old episode on Friday

The episode "Alpha Male" is schedule to debut Friday, January 6th at 7:00pm (ET) on Teletoon, with further episode specific details slated for availability next week.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuK-pViXXTc"]Young Justice Episode 13 Alpha Male Part 1/2 - YouTube[/ame]

See everyone in March

Cartoon Network is a shitty network. Stll always.
Good sir you forget yourself!
Canada's Teletoon to air an old episode on Friday
The episode "Alpha Male" is schedule to debut Friday, January 6th at 7:00pm (ET) on Teletoon, with further episode specific details slated for availability next week.
That's my favorite episode only because Superboy somehow befriends a jacked up wolf off camera.

Webslinger
Damn and I was really looking forward to season 2...it probably won't happen till late 2012 or even 2013 :disappoin

Damn and I was really looking forward to season 2...it probably won't happen till late 2012 or even 2013 :disappoin

No way. No,no, no

I'm not doing another 5 to 6 month break

March is the likely return of the series. DC nation starts then