This was actually a great episode
-Forever People
-Desaad being awesome
-Infinity-man
-Super Cycle finally gets a name
-Looks like Darkseid may be the big bad of this season after all
-Megan seems to admit she's a certain color other then Green

Dull Brilliance
Since when was Black Canary a certified psychologist?

Evidently this version of Black Canary is. Marvel has Doc Samson but I can't think of an established DC character that's a psychologist/psychiatrist other than villains. With that in mind, Dinah was as good a choice as anyone else for the role.

Batman would be a way better psychologist. He'd make you realize that all your troubles are pointless, relationships only get in the way, and you should devote your life to fighting injustice. Problem solved.

It probably has more to do with her being a former kid superhero herself. She is the most relatable one of the League for them.

Also never though I would see the Forever People in a cartoon. You just have to love Kirby's space hippies.

In Justice, We Trust!
So who's worse...

Starfire or Miss Martian.:redface2:

The only thing about Miss Martian I find annoying is "HeLL-O Megan!":redface2: At first it was cute, but it got irritating after awhile.

And...was I the only one who thought Captain Planet, seeing the Forever people merge into Infinity Man? :laugh:

I loved the confessional bits, Robin's was probably the best one, and hints to him becoming Nightwing somewhere down the road.