Eye See You
When it's all cat and mouse like Artemis and Kid Flash. Not when it's just there like Blues Clues and Supercrybaby.

Besides Batman don't need no loven. Batman has vengeance. Batman has the night. Batman made Damian and then bounced.

It's ALWAYS out there. Bruce & Selena, Bruce & Vickie Vale and countless others, Lois & Clark, Clark & Lana.

C'mon man. This is far from being the first relationship in any animated series and this one is NOTHING compared to other long term relationships we've seen in animated shows.

Even though in the end Batman ends up alone, he still tapped plenty of ass along the way and fell in love many times. It's part of our humanity.

Have you never loved a woman before?.

It's ALWAYS out there. Bruce & Selena, Bruce & Vickie Vale and countless others, Lois & Clark, Clark & Lana.

C'mon man. This is far from being the first relationship in any animated series and this one is NOTHING compared to other long term relationships we've seen in animated shows.

Even though in the end Batman ends up alone, he still tapped plenty of ass along the way and fell in love many times. It's part of our humanity.

Have you never loved a woman before?.
How is it NOTHING like any other relationship?

And come on man we both know Batman was just in it for the booty.:thumbs:

And yes I have! Are you saying I never had sex?! I totally had sex! In like all the holes and everything!!

Eye See You
How is it NOTHING like any other relationship?

And come on man we both know Batman was just in it for the booty.:thumbs:

And yes I have! Are you saying I never had sex?! I totally had sex! In like all the holes and everything!!

It's nothing like any other relationship because this time around it's 2 teen aliens who want to knock boots. I think it adds something special to the series. This show is un fucking touchable right now.

Batman is always in it for the booty.

and Hole sex is the worst sex.

Dull Brilliance
Some would and I'm sure some are so psycho that they wouldn't.

You are missing the entire point of the episode. The point was to show that Megan is extremely powerful, more than J'onn. This episode was the opening door to show how imporant she really is to the team.

Nope. Mary Sue-ing Megan at the end doesn't make the glorified snuff-fest beforehand any more enjoyable.

I'm sure there have been alien couples somewhere before.

And I think it's very touchable. At least in the character department.....Except Wolf! Don't go changing on me Wolf!

Eye See You
I'm a DCAU and DCAMU fan, this **** is new to me and I like it and I'll force you all to like it too. It's cute. Imagine a Clone/Martian hybrid child?.

I never gave a **** about Red Tornado until this show.

I'm a DCAU and DCAMU fan, this **** is new to me and I like it and I'll force you all to like it too. It's cute. Imagine a Clone/Martian hybrid child?.

I never gave a **** about Red Tornado until this show.

I never gave a **** about a lot of characters until Brave and the Bold but that doesn't stop everyone other than me from shitting on it.