Eye See You
My jaw was on the floor at the end of the episode. The entire tone of the show is just fantastic. I'm so glad I gave this show a try because right now I can say it's just as good if not better than Avengers: EMH.

Dull Brilliance
Problem for me is I saw the ending coming a mile away. Killing the Green Lanterns was an initial shock but then the writers overplayed it. As soon as they killed off Superman and Batman, I immediately lost interest because it obvious that the whole thing was either going to be a dream or hallucination and everything that would happen in the next 20 minutes wouldn't matter.

This wasn't even a good example of this type of premise, Wiseman's other show "Gargoyles" at least did a much better job. If they're going to go for a dream episode, at least dig into how things could really be different is certain details were changed. Just having a faceless threat kill off everyone one after another one, is boring.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Wouldn't the villains join in to at least, help defend the Earth from an alien invasion?

[HIDE] VRgia.png
[/HIDE]
LOL no wonder aqualad was made leader :anime:
Sometimes I feel like Batman watching this show...Honestly I don't know why I keep coming back for more I just.....I just really like superheroes!! T_T

Eye See You
Wouldn't the villains join in to at least, help defend the Earth from an alien invasion?

Some would and I'm sure some are so psycho that they wouldn't.

Problem for me is I saw the ending coming a mile away. Killing the Green Lanterns was an initial shock but then the writers overplayed it. As soon as they killed off Superman and Batman, I immediately lost interest because it obvious that the whole thing was either going to be a dream or hallucination and everything that would happen in the next 20 minutes wouldn't matter.

This wasn't even a good example of this type of premise, Wiseman's other show "Gargoyles" at least did a much better job. If they're going to go for a dream episode, at least dig into how things could really be different is certain details were changed. Just having a faceless threat kill off everyone one after another one, is boring.

You are missing the entire point of the episode. The point was to show that Megan is extremely powerful, more than J'onn. This episode was the opening door to show how imporant she really is to the team.

You are missing the entire point of the episode. The point was to show that Megan is extremely powerful, more than J'onn. This episode was the opening door to show how imporant she really is to the team.
Hel-LO Masta! Why didn't I see that? Man that would make her so cool if she wasn't so annoying!

Eye See You
Hel-LO Masta! Why didn't I see that? Man that would make her so cool if she wasn't so annoying!

Ahh c'mon you know she's a cutie and her crush on Superboy is teenaged shennanigans.

This episode tells me there will be a future fight (season finale) where Megan will be the one to save everyone due to her abilities being so powerful.

Ahh c'mon you know she's a cutie and her crush on Superboy is teenaged shennanigans.

This episode tells me there will be a future fight (season finale) where Megan will be the one to save everyone due to her abilities being so powerful.
No blue is not cute. You don't go getting attracted to blue people. And I'm not in this too watch relationships I'm in this to watch violence! Pain and violence!...with slight sexual tension set every couple of episodes but not a full relationship!

Relationships are as important as any of the other things you listed.
When it's all cat and mouse like Artemis and Kid Flash. Not when it's just there like Blues Clues and Supercrybaby.

Besides Batman don't need no loven. Batman has vengeance. Batman has the night. Batman made Damian and then bounced.