Let's face it. Robin is 13.

I don't think he's mature enough to KNOW what to do with a girl.

Maybe YOU didn't know what to do with a girl at 13, but these are "regular teens", so they say, and a regular teen at 13 knows as much as you think the 15 year olds do.

Well hello Artemis Crock. Also Red Tornado always knows what to do:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmUCu7PDEVE"]YouTube - Superboy_YoungJustice_S01E08.wmv[/ame]

Maybe YOU didn't know what to do with a girl at 13, but these are "regular teens", so they say, and a regular teen at 13 knows as much as you think the 15 year olds do.
You expect a boy raised by Batman to display proper emotional maturity?

As for tonight's episode, Aqualad is quite likable as is the Flash family. Plus we got a load of Aquaman/Atlantis related cameos. I mean who would have ever thought Lagoon Boy would be animated. Plus Starro!

has left HJU. Not coming back.
Last night episode.... ONE WORD: Wow! I was very impressed.

A few things I can't get over from this episode:
Mera: "I am with child." :eyebrow:
Also this:
1299379066493.jpg

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
Saw it today. I was impressed that they used a few references in the original Aquaman comics, but Tula and Garth (Tempest)?! Now, I am convinced. The show is getting better.

Also I missed this scene the first time through since I was out of the room, but we finally know who Artemis is based on. And honestly kinda out of left field.
[HIDE]She is Artemis Crock better known in the comics as the Tigress, daughter of the Golden Age Sportsmaster and the Golden Age Huntress/Tigress. Honestly this is a very interesting revelation, since it shows that the YJ staff is willing to do some rather bold reworking of characters. Which not only opens up massive amounts of new storytelling possibilities, but also gives the possibility of Earth 16 becoming a viable alternate universe even outside the series [/HIDE]