You May Never See The Nevers, But You Can Try

Administrator
<p>HBO’s The Nevers has to be one of the unluckiest TV shows in recent memory, and definitive proof it’s impossible to predict how a Hollywood project will turn out. It premiered with great fanfare in early 2021. At this point series creator Joss Whedon was just starting to lose his sterling reputation, but he had bailed on the series mid-production anyway, so it didn’t seem like that connection would harm the show too much.</p>

I think the better option would be to wait till it's aired on Roku even though it won't be without ads but still I will be interested in this.

The Nevers may have had its fair share of bad luck, but at least it's not as bad as the Batgirl movie. I'm just glad we still get to see the show, even if it's on Tubi and not HBO Max. It's a small price to pay for getting to see a great series.

The way HBO treated this show is like how Fox treated many of their shows. Every time a show is gaining momentum, they delay an episode for a sports event. It's really disappointing to see how little they value their own content. Hopefully, The Nevers won't suffer the same fate.

Hey I just met you!
This show really can't catch a break. First, Joss Whedon bails, then HBO puts it on hiatus, and now it's being relegated to free-streaming channels. It's a shame because the show seemed to have so much potential. I hope it finds the audience it deserves eventually

The way HBO treated this show is like how Fox treated many of their shows. Every time a show is gaining momentum, they delay an episode for a sports event. It's really disappointing to see how little they value their own content. Hopefully, The Nevers won't suffer the same fate.
I saw this happening in my country and wasn't aware it was happening everywhere. Could be it's just a way to make viewers even more interested in the next episodes.

For me I think this is very disappointing and to matters worse this type of illness has become so popular nowadays. The drama was started by Joss Whedon who bails, HBO puts half of the season 1on hiatus and now is likely to be put in free live streaming TV shows that is aired at the time of the day when the most of the fans are at work. Surely I can call this unlucky.