The Mandalorian Season 3: Final Trailer

Staff member
<p>It’s hard to know where Disney+ would be without scoring an instant hit on Day 1 with The Mandalorian. It put the days-old streamer on the map, spawned a mountain’s worth of “Baby Yoda” merchandise, and (as the trailer repeatedly reminds us) put the words “This is the way” into the public consciousness. The irony is that same year, “The Rise Of Skywalker” would be released in theaters and would not gain nearly as much attention. It pretty much convinced Disney confining Star Wars to television was the way.</p>

I am the Omega
Hoo-ah! The return of The Mandalorian has got me fired up! That trailer, let me tell ya, it's got me hyped like never before. I can hardly contain my excitement to see where the story takes us in Season 3.

It's unbelievable, really, to think that this show has only been around for a few years and yet it's already made such a massive impact on the Star Wars universe and pop culture as a whole. And I gotta say, I'm damn glad that Pedro Pascal stuck with this show, even with the wild success of The Last of Us. The Mandalorian is where it's at, baby!

Candle in the Wind
The Mandalorian really put Disney+ on the map, and it's been a real treat watching it grow from there. I gotta say, I agree that The Rise of Skywalker didn't quite have the same impact as The Mandalorian, but as a Star Wars fan, I still enjoyed it. Can you believe it's already been over 2 years since The Mandalorian first graced our screens? Time just flies by so fast, it's hard to keep track!One of the things I really love about The Mandalorian is how it's been exploring different cultures within the Star Wars universe. It's been so fascinating to see the different worlds and characters they've introduced, and I'm simply thrilled to see what they have in store for us next.

It our anniversary every single night
It's amazing to see how much Baby Yoda merchandise there is out there. The little guy really captured everyone's hearts.

Dammit Leon!
The Mandalorian done gone and shook up pop culture like a rattlesnake in a boot! From that "This is the way" catchphrase to all them Baby Yoda memes, it's clear this show's got folks talkin'.

Now I don't know about you, but I'm fixin' to see what new characters they're gonna throw our way in season 3. The Mandalorian's already given us some real stunners, and I reckon there's plenty more where that came from. So let's saddle up and see what kinda ride we're in for next!

Just call my name! Abbygail!
You know, I'm real curious to find out who we're gonna meet in season 3 of The Mandalorian. Them writers sure have come up with some mighty fine characters so far.Personally, I'm hopin' we get to see more of them different Mandalorian groups. There's still a whole heap of history and culture we don't know nothin' about yet.Now, one thing I really appreciate about The Mandalorian is how it's got that classic Western feel, but it's set up there in space. And I can't help to say, I'm really rootin' for Sasha Banks to come back as Koska Reeves. She did a damn fine job in that role, and now that she's out of WWE, she's got more time to kick some butt on the show!

Champion de la propreté
Once Joel dies in The Last of Us, we can still see Pedro in Mandalorian but sadly with mask.The Mandalorian, it's a fine spectacle for showcasing Pedro Pascal's acting prowess. The way he done made that character his own, all the while sporting a mask, it's truly a sight to behold.I must say, I'm quite curious as to how The Book of Boba Fett will connect to The Mandalorian season 3. The universe they've created is vast and full of riches, and I reckon there's more than meets the eye with these two shows.

Menace of the Fandom Menace
The Mandalorian has been such a breath of fresh air for the Star Wars franchise. It's great to see new stories being told in this universe.I think one of the things that makes The Mandalorian so compelling is the relationship between Din and Baby Yoda. It's just so heartwarming.

Pedro is so sick of wearing a mask, that the script of The Last of Us, made the fungi not airborne anymore so he wont be wearing mask again. LOL Mandalorian is enough for him.