Yet Another Trailer For Avatar 2 Is Out

Staff member
The third trailer for Avatar 2 was released yesterday, but there’s not that much difference between it and the previous two. There’s swimming, and then there’s more swimming. It is subtitled The Way Of Water, so it’s not like the name is inaccurate, but we feel like it needs a bit more than this to hold our interest.
What drives us crazy is that we’ve been here before as critics and Cameron has defied us every time. During production, Titanic once reached the point where it would need to become the most successful film in history to make a profit. It did. People pointed at the original Avatar’s lack of originality and said there was no way it would make the billions 20th Century wanted. It did. But…how can Avatar 2 be anything but a flop? How?
Sequels are Cameron’s strength. Aliens and Terminator 2 are two of the best films of all time. But this doesn’t FEEL like T2. It feels like a rerun of Avatar 1. His other sequels brilliantly mixed up the original formula into something that...

Continue reading...

Please dont flop! Please dont flop. I am manifesting box office success.

Sam Worthington's career lies upon from this movie. He had been irrelevant for a decade,

I saw the sneak peek scene after the Avatar remastered Imax release. It was the most beautiful photo exhibit I'd ever seen. It reminded me of why 3D was so exciting in the first place. When the screen extends all the way to the ceiling and the image is crystal clear, you get a great sense of depth. The high frame rate was also pleasing to the eye. Some shots appear to be very smooth, and the dialogue scenes retain a cinematic feel. See it in the largest theater possible. I'm certain of it that you won't have regrets. My eyes are thanking me with all that visuals.

Emergency, Dekaranger!
This implies that a large number of goods are produced. The Navi and the Avatars improves roughly the last ten years The first 3D film I saw was Avatar, and I was completely blown away by how beautiful it was and how well the 3D effects were executed. The graphics are much more realistic, and the water simply entices you. When I first saw Avatar, it was my first time seeing a 3D film, and I was blown away by how realistic the graphics are. The fact that a sequel was made brings back so many happy memories, and to be honest, I'd do anything to go on the same adventure again.

Tonight I'm going to rewatch the first film in the series. As a movie fan, I have to wipe my eyes as I watch
Cameron and his team bring this story to life. Long before cameras or other technologies made it possible, he had the idea. And he waited so long to do it before finally doing it 13 years ago. He knew the second part would have to wait until technology caught up again, so he waited. And I can only imagine how difficult that must be for a director. We simply want people to see our work. But he was aware. He has always been aware. Cameron is one of the people who has had the most influence on me, and I can only hope that one day I will be able to create something as good as his. This film turned out to be absolutely incredible, and I'd like to thank everyone who worked on it for helping Cameron realize his vision. The film fans community cannot thank you enough for demonstrating what it means to believe in your vision.

I can hardly contain my joy... Avater blew me away the first time I saw it, and I ended up watching it more than once. The sequel to this film means a lot to me and anyone else who has a strong connection to the first one. I like how little profit is given away, how lovely the second one is, and how some of the money is used to help real oceans. Everything about this is incredible, and I couldn't be more excited.

I hate WOKE trash
Im disappointed. Nothing I've seen has persuaded me that this film isn't essentially the same as
the first, but instead of a jungle, it takes place in water. Some of the previous movie's characters
are even making a comeback In a year, I might be able to stream it. It appears to be a poor knockoff of the first film.which had at best a mediocre story This film will not be carried in 3D like the first.
There was one. Nobody cares. This isn't going to do well at the box office, and if I'm wrong about that, I'm going to eat a piece of rock.