In Justice, We Trust!
I REALLY wish they'd bring over Kenzan, but I know the chances of that happening are slim. :redface2:

I REALLY wish they'd bring over Kenzan, but I know the chances of that happening are slim. :redface2:

If 3 does well (or at least better than they predict) they may consider bringing over Kenzan in the same bare bones localization style. I'd rather they bring 4 over though.

In Justice, We Trust!
If 3 does well (or at least better than they predict) they may consider bringing over Kenzan in the same bare bones localization style. I'd rather they bring 4 over though.

Yeah but again, it's not really smart to release it on the same date as FF13.

Either way though I'll probably be one in the few people who'll buy Yakuza 3 over FF13.

Yeah but again, it's not really smart to release it on the same date as FF13.

Either way though I'll probably be one in the few people who'll buy Yakuza 3 over FF13.

They could be relying on that fact to boost the sales of a lesser known title. The only other game coming out on that day aside from this and FFXIII is RE5: Gold. Some people will just buy a new game each week for the sake of buying a new game each week (I myself was like that for over 5 years). If these people already own RE5, and dislike RPGs, that's reason enough to look at the game, if they like what they see of the screen shots, it could bring in new fans, which is money in Sega's pocket.

Get it while you can before it becomes impossible to find.

Physical copies are only for those who preorder it. It's primarily being released on the Playstation Network store.

US demo is out. Granted I think most of us already played the JP one when it came out last year, but it's out... AGAIN!