Yaksha: Ruthless Operations | A Netflix Korean Film | Political Thriller

What does the Fox say?
Staff member
<p>Yaksha is a code name. It could mean a hideous, violent demon who eats people. But it’s also a name for a guardian in the Buddhist faith.</p>

Yaksha: Ruthless Operations is a Korean film that really brings the suspense. I thoroughly enjoyed the tension and action-packed scenes. While the storyline may follow a familiar pattern, it still kept me captivated. I would definitely recommend giving it a watch!

I recently watched Yaksha: Ruthless Operations, and it was an enjoyable political thriller. While it didn't offer many surprises, the strong performances and well-choreographed action scenes kept me entertained. I'd give it a solid 4 out of 5 stars.

The actors in Yaksha: Ruthless Operations were really awesome! Sol Kyung-gu was intense and gripping as Yaksha, and Park Hae-soo was great as Han Ji-hoon, the rookie good guy. They made the movie even more exciting to watch. The actors did a fantastic job, and I think they deserve a big thumbs up for their performances!

The main character in this film is so ruthless that he will kill enemies without hesitation. The Koreans made yet another wonderful film with an excellent plot and action sequences. Yaksha is a badass, and the squid game actor did a fantastic job portraying him. Fantastic film. I also saw it in English dub, which was excellent.

Master of the Swell and Fantasy Realms
I love spy movies, so I was really excited to watch it. The main guy, Yaksha, is so cool! He's like this super tough spy doing crazy missions. The story is pretty cool, but I kinda figured out who the bad guys were early on. Still, it's a fun movie to watch if you're into action and spy stuff!

Kay

Yaksha: Ruthless Operations is this awesome Korean film about spies and their crazy adventures. The main character, Yaksha, is like a super spy ninja!

We can be the same
I don't understand the hype around Yaksha: Ruthless Operations. It's just another typical action movie with spies and stuff. It didn't offer anything fresh or exciting. The characters felt flat, and the storyline lacked originality. I've seen this kind of movie countless times before, and this one didn't bring anything new to the table. Not worth it, in my opinion.The characters felt flat, and the storyline lacked originality. I've seen this kind of movie countless times before, and this one didn't bring anything new to the table. Not worth it, in my opinion.

Saranghae Oppa <3
I have to respectfully disagree with @Serkan Yaksha: Ruthless Operations was actually quite captivating for me. Sure, it may have had some familiar elements, but the execution was spot-on. The intense action sequences and the moral dilemmas faced by Yaksha made it an engaging watch. I appreciate the film's attempt to delve into the complexities of espionage.