Wynonna Earp Is Back! Follow-Up Movie Now In Production

Administrator
<p>I had not expected to be bringing THIS property up today, but Wynonna Earp, formerly of the SyFy channel, is returning in a new TV movie now in production for the FAST service Tubi. Creator Emily Andras (Lost Girl) has penned a new script and all the lead actors (Melanie Scrofano, Tim Rozon, Dom Provost-Chalkley and Katherine Barrell) have signed on to return.</p>

Oh my stars and garters, Wynonna Earp is making a comeback! I've been eagerly awaiting this moment since the series was axed. Emily Andras is a genius for bringing back our beloved characters. I can't wait to dive back into the weird and wonderful world of demon-slaying with Wynonna and the gang. Tubi better make this accessible, because I'm already clearing my schedule for the premiere!

I got sad when it got cancelled so a movie is a great alternative for fans

Wynonna Earp holds a special place in my heart. It was like a breath of fresh air in the stale landscape of television. The quirky characters, the supernatural elements, the unapologetic romances — it was all so refreshing. I'm thrilled that Tubi is giving it another chance. Here's hoping they do justice to the legacy of the show and deliver a movie that's worthy of its devoted fanbase.Waverly and Nicole are coming back?! As if I needed another reason to swoon over Wynonna Earp! Their love story was everything, and I've been shipping them since day one. I cannot wait to see where their relationship goes in this movie. Fingers crossed for some epic romantic moments!

Wow, what an unexpected but delightful surprise! As a die-hard Wynonna Earp fan, I couldn't be happier to hear about this follow-up movie. It's like a reunion with old friends. I'm thrilled that Emily Andras is back on board, and knowing that all the lead actors have signed on just adds to the excitement. Here's to hoping Tubi makes it easily accessible for everyone to enjoy the return of Wynonna and her gang!

Chronicle Knight
Finally, closure! As someone who invested time and emotions into the world of Wynonna Earp, the news of this follow-up movie feels like a weight lifted off my shoulders. It's been a long journey since the show's cancellation, and having the opportunity to see the story reach its conclusion is incredibly gratifying. Thank you, Tubi, for giving fans the ending they've been longing for.I've been burned by premature cancellations before, so pardon my skepticism. While I'm cautiously optimistic about this follow-up movie, I can't help but wonder if it'll truly deliver the closure fans deserve. Here's hoping it doesn't feel rushed or forced, and that it honors the spirit of the original series while providing a satisfying conclusion to Wynonna's saga.

I prefer another season but this movie as ending is better than nothing

I'm gonna soak up the sun
To all the powers that be at Tubi: thank you. Thank you for recognizing the importance of giving closure to fans of Wynonna Earp. The cancellation left us hanging, but this follow-up movie is like a lifeline thrown to us in our time of need. I'll be counting down the days until I can finally bid farewell to Wynonna and her unforgettable adventures.

I may not have been a die-hard fan of Wynonna Earp, but I can appreciate the significance of closure for those who were invested in the series. It's always intriguing to see how creators wrap up the stories of beloved characters, even if I'm not personally invested in their journey. Who knows, maybe this movie will inspire me to give the show another chance.

Official Reviews
I'll admit, I had moved on from Wynonna Earp after its cancellation, but news of this follow-up movie has piqued my interest once again. While I'm not entirely sold on the idea of revisiting the series, I can't deny the allure of finally seeing how it all ends. Consider me cautiously intrigued.