Eye See You
Decided to pick this game up today and I must say this is without the most realistic wrestling game I've ever played in my entire existence.

Any of you guys played or own it?.

Lurker
I don't own one but yeah it's good. I own WrestlemaniaXIX, and that game is good too, looking passed the Revenge mode of course. But wrestling games to me died along side with A.K.I. departing from making Wrestling games such as WCW/NWO Revenge or the best wrestling game of all, WWF No Mercy. The wrestling games now, just sucks monkey balls, but if you like Day of Reckoning? thats cool...

S

scikaiju

Day of Reckoning is cool. Way better than Wrestlmania XIX and it's revenge mode. But I wouldn't call it the most realistic wrestling game out there. The Smackdown games come close to that. But I do admit I like how you have to earn your way to the big show(the WWE not the wrestler) in it's story mode.

Eye See You
I loved wcw/nwo Revenge and Wrestlemania 2000 for N64.

I also got Wrestlemania X-8 for Gamecube.

and today DoR. But yeah I'm really enjoying it but the controls are really different this time. I find myself pressing the "A" button to the point of bleeding sometimes and still my wrestler doesn't get up.

Anyone got some helpful tips for me?.

S

scikaiju

Don't get knocked down.....

sorry had to say it :tongue:

Try wiggling the control stick up and down, that usually works for me

For The Greater Justice...
I have this game but I haven't played it in months. In fact...My GameCube hasn't even been turned on in months. The game is much improved from WMXIX but the "springy" Left and Right Triggers make it difficult to counter attacks and grapples. Personally...I prefer the SmackDown series for the PS2.

Eye See You
I've come to the conclusion that this MOMENTUM System in this game is fucking gay. It takes out the fun of the entire game when you get hit twice and ur knocked out for 20 minutes. Bullshit. Realistic but bullshit.