Well yeah, i've recently discovered a hack I like called Sonic Megamix has been ported to the SEGA CD and can be burnt to disc and played on the system. It has new levels, characters, abilities, all based on the Sonic 1 engine. But it's essentially a new game.

So essentially, Sonic 4.

I'd like to be able to play this the way it was meant to be played. On a console. Pity is, my Megadrive I broke (therefore i could no longer use it with my SEGA CD), and I bought a Megadrive II off of a friend. Pity is, my SEGA CD is the MK1 version, and Megadrive II consoles don't work with it.

So now i'm looking for a MEGA CD/SEGA CD Mk. II (the smaller, side attaching one.

Anyone have one they want to sell for around £10 quid ++ P+P?
(Sorry if i'm asking too little price-wise, not sure how much SEGA CD/MEGA CD consoles go for these days i'll be willing to negotiate if it's not too much out of my price range.)

The Alternate Red Ranger
Well yeah, i've recently discovered a hack I like called Sonic Megamix has been ported to the SEGA CD and can be burnt to disc and played on the system. It has new levels, characters, abilities, all based on the Sonic 1 engine. But it's essentially a new game.

So essentially, Sonic 4.

I'd like to be able to play this the way it was meant to be played. On a console. Pity is, my Megadrive I broke (therefore i could no longer use it with my SEGA CD), and I bought a Megadrive II off of a friend. Pity is, my SEGA CD is the MK1 version, and Megadrive II consoles don't work with it.

So now i'm looking for a MEGA CD/SEGA CD Mk. II (the smaller, side attaching one.

Anyone have one they want to sell for around £10 quid ++ P+P?
(Sorry if i'm asking too little price-wise, not sure how much SEGA CD/MEGA CD consoles go for these days i'll be willing to negotiate if it's not too much out of my price range.)

I have one, but I was kinda looking to sell it as a lot with my megadrive 2 and games (quite a few)

If ur still interested let me know, Ill also check my local computer store as they always seem to have retro bits in stock

(oh and btw, Im north east UK)

I'm also North East UK, the Darlington/Tees area.

Here's all the information on Sonic 4 / Sonic 1 Megamix
- I still prefer the title Sonic 4 considering it runs on actual hardware.

http://info.sonicretro.org/Sonic_1_Megamix
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0NtE_JTQPM - Video footage of the sound test and knuckles gameplay in the first Zone. There's also more videos on youtube of the game.

(Sorry if this is breaking rules, i'll remove the links if it is.)

I'd be interested in buying the games off you with the MegaCD, but unfortunately I have the Megadrive II, as i've already said. :p

The Alternate Red Ranger
Now Im getting scared, I just added you on XBox live and you were playin Gears of War today? Me too! You also have the same rep stars as me! Dude this is seriously crazy ****

Yeah, just a bit. lol
- So back on topic..

Still thinking of selling the MegaCD?

The Alternate Red Ranger
Could do, Ill list what I have for ya:

• Sega Mega CD 2
  • Sega Megadrive 2
  • Sonic CD
  • Brutal Paws of Fury (CD)
  • Sol Feace/Cobra Command (CD)
  • Sherlock Holmes (CD)
  • Microcosm (CD, could do with resurfacing)
  • Sonic 1
  • Sonic 2
  • Sonic 3
  • Sonic and Knuckles
  • Sonic Spinball
  • Sonic 3D
  • Mick and Mack Global Gladiators
  • Power Rangers the Movie
  • Power Rangers
  • Decap Attack
  • Krustys Super Fun House
  • Quackshot

Im sure theres more but its too late to go and check right now, you busy tomorrow?