Budou though
i don't think you will be able to buy it at retail price right now since that item is hot in the market. only way you can get it is;

- wait until stores restock and buy it
- see if someone bought a extra and is willing to sell for retail price
- pay extra to get it at ebay/yahoo auction japan/etc

Am I the only one getting kinda dumbfounded by the amount of these threads across the fandom?

I mean how detached from reality do you need to be to basically say "I can't find this rare item, its totally in demand, but i'd like to pay only retail for it."

And i'd like a golden unicorn that vomits quarters and iPhones, but its just not going to happen.

Am I the only one getting kinda dumbfounded by the amount of these threads across the fandom?

I mean how detached from reality do you need to be to basically say "I can't find this rare item, its totally in demand, but i'd like to pay only retail for it."

And i'd like a golden unicorn that vomits quarters and iPhones, but its just not going to happen.

May your day be more beautiful than a unicorn farting rainbows :thumbs:

keep watching hlj & cs toys & hope they restock since its a new item odds are more than likely good they will get some in at some point ....

^This.

I was recently offered $70 for my faiz blaster, the dude was offended when I declined.

Yeah, I linked him to a couple. Now he's saying I set them up (wtf?) to mislead people.

You should have ended the conversation with him the second he got offended. People that stupid live in their own fantasy world and no matter how much logic you throw at them they'll just bend it anyway they see fit.

I've come up with a name for those people, "Time Pits"

You should have ended the conversation with him the second he got offended. People that stupid live in their own fantasy world and no matter how much logic you throw at them they'll just bend it anyway they see fit.

I've come up with a name for those people, "Time Pits"

Haha. Sadly, where I am, there is an abundance of time pits. Lost count of the number of "$25 Cyclone Joker SHF PLZZZZ".