Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
You shouldn't do this period. You already come off as creepy about these girls on HJU. I can only imagine what that person would think reading a letter coming from you.

Lurker
Threads like these make me ashamed of being a fan of the things I enjoy.

Continuing the Creddie legacy
Ok, I got this do's and don'ts from a friend of mine.

DON'T tell her that you're a big fan.
DON'T start off with your purpose. Instead, incorporate it into your letter midway.
DON'T be straightforward.
DON'T make it short, but DON'T make it too long.

DO's:
>>Observe proper spelling and grammar.
>>Be courteous? I don't know, I guess that'll work.
>>Be subtle.
>>Make it of decent length. 3 paragraphs will do, I guess.
>>Pray that you'll succeed.

By the way, some say I should, some say I shouldn't. and besides, Demi's legal. so what should I do?

I liked him when he wasn't a god
By the way, some say I should, some say I shouldn't. and besides, Demi's legal. so what should I do?

It doesn't matter whether or not she is legal, the point is it's strange. She will not like it. Most people don't want a stranger writing to them!

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Just write SK a good letter and he'll give you a good time... Love you long time buddy... :169:

:HG::HG::HG:

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
She's going through a Nympho phase, and arnoldmcguire335 wants to get in on it... :169:

I liked him when he wasn't a god
She has been in rehab recently

What makes you so sure she'll even read it, anyway? She must have staff to open the post for her, and if they see anything inappropriate (such as complete random strangers writing to her wanting to be her friend) they report it to the police. It won't make a difference whether or not you write her full name on the front.

Status
Not open for further replies.