Status
Not open for further replies.
Continuing the Creddie legacy
Ok guys, I've been planning to do this but can't get started. you see, this is about my plan to write to Demi Lovato. not a fan letter, but as a Friendship letter. So, I'm going to get all the help needed for her to trust me and be her pen pal. (The reason for this is because I want to befriend her since I understand all she been through, and she'll need a friend who understands her hardships.)

So guys, what should I write to Demi for her to befriend me and gain her trust? any do's and don'ts? should I write just her full name on the envelope when it's time to send it? (Because I fear that it'll end up in the wrong hands.) wish me luck guys!

Mad Skillz
Yeah, that. It'll come off incredibly stalkerish and I'm sure she already has friends that can sympathize with her.

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
Probably not a good idea. I'm sure you have the best intentions in mind but you'll never get a response and trying to befriend a celebrity through a letter isn't going to work and will, as Keith said, come of stalkerish and creepy.

Banned
Yeah....no. It's not a good idea.

She may think that you're stalking her, knowing that she's suffering from having bipolar and was entered in rehab for that. I can understand why you want to writing a letter to her, but no.

It's not a good idea to writing a letter to her. It's very weird for you wanting to befriend with a celebrity that you don't know very well. You'd have to be her friend in a real life, you know?

I'm sure you have the good intentions in heart. But, don't do it. It's for your own good. Please don't writing a friendship letter to her. It's very strange and very creepy.

I do hope you will do heed my advice. :hmm:

How are you going to send this letter to her anyways? Do you have an address?

I'm looking forward to the day when she opens the letter and reports you to her agent.
Good luck being arrested for stalking. :thumbs:

What, you can't get A REAL girlfriend so you'll just settle with writing a stalkerish letter to some Disney cashcow?

Your letter would probably land you in court, so my advice is to quit your Disney obsession,, get a job, and get a bloody boy/girlfriend.

As for the penpal thing, they have websites for making penpals.

Welcome
47831.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.