Is not impressed right now...

Pictures of Chelxai had been making the rounds on server message boards, and he managed to gather a large following of fanboys before it was revealed that the object of their desire was actually a twenty seven year old junior college dropout who still lived with his parents and had recently been fired from the local Burger King after being caught masturbating in the store office to pictures of blood elves he had printed out and brought to work.

Damn, that's fucked up.

Fear the glasses!!
Wow. I don't know if that's pathetic or funny or both...So I guess it's like some unspoken rule you shouldn't roleplay as your opposite sex IRL??:sly: (-->RPG Noob at least until next year! hahaha):anime:

Banned
LOL

When given the choice between a male or female character to play, I'll play as a female primarily but I'll play a male character as well. I recall a good many of my male clan members like playing a girl character because they can look at boobs all the time. lol

You have to wonder why some males choose to play a female character as their main in MMO's :169:

When given the choice between a male or female character to play, I'll play as a female primarily but I'll play a male character as well. I recall a good many of my male clan members like playing a girl character because they can look at boobs all the time. lol

All male players I know have male as their primary. When I played WoW, I had five characters with only one female. So, trust me most guys have their primary as male. The female toon is just for fun. My primary was a Human male paladin (if anyone cares). Same goes for when I played EQ2 and other MMOs and RPGs.

Im not straight but my boyfriend is
You have to wonder why some males choose to play a female character as their main in MMO's :169:

To see Tits and Ass. I know a guy who has a chick character on WOW. And he has her dressed in plate mail armour....a bra and a thong. That's it.

Banned
^^^ Does not surprise me. lol

It's pretty sad though that those guys need a badly rendered pixelated female character to be happy. lol Oh wait, those are some of my clan mates I'm talking about... then again they are a bunch of gits.... lol :D