Fighting evil makes me thirsty
The 90's in general was an amazing era to live in. Good music, great shows. It didn't get much better in my thoughts.,
Damn straight. The 90s were awesome.

I remember Duck Tales had a few "prime time events" back in that era, too. I was very confused about it but happy to watch more Duck Tales.
Duck Tales! :buttrock:

Lurker
This was with the best crew too. Zack, Trini, Jason. They were all well developed characters by then, and Tommy was still Green.

Now THIS I agree with. There were times during PR where it just WORKED. Very early season 2 when the voices were still normal in suit they were a killer team. Then early season three worked really well too (which was the movie crew) because by then Rocky Adam and Aiesha (or however you spell her name) were well in with the team. But to be honest nothing beat the team that had to deal with Lord Zedd's arrival. If it was the season 3 crew they would have been wiped out before Zordon could even open up the garage door where the news zords were being held.

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
Ah........this was from the Lord Zedd debut episode. Oh the glory days of my childhood

Some kind of Beast mode
I agree. Damn you Kivat why did you have to bring up such an old commercial :shakefist

I looooove nostalgia. :D

Yeah, they did it for the Gizmo Duck storyline and... something else? I forget what.

That is too cool. :buttrock:

Now THIS I agree with. There were times during PR where it just WORKED. Very early season 2 when the voices were still normal in suit they were a killer team. Then early season three worked really well too (which was the movie crew) because by then Rocky Adam and Aiesha (or however you spell her name) were well in with the team. But to be honest nothing beat the team that had to deal with Lord Zedd's arrival. If it was the season 3 crew they would have been wiped out before Zordon could even open up the garage door where the news zords were being held.

Honestly, when when the movie crew came I was lost. I knew why they came, and why they were there, but man I didn't want them to be. To me they were just there. I liked the Ninjetti powers along the line, but they barely used them. I didn't like the 2nd half of S2 and on.

Zeo is when I started liking Rocky, and Adam. Tanya was awesome cause she was new. The Zeo crew was the best too.