Some kind of Beast mode
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSRcJ21BNCY&feature=feedrec_grec_index"]YouTube - ‪Primetime Power Rangers Ending‬‏[/ame]

Prime time? That's awesome.

The commercial is familiar, but I don't know if I watched it. :hmm: Doubt I would have remembered.

This was with the best crew too. Zack, Trini, Jason. They were all well developed characters by then, and Tommy was still Green.

Now Demonic
Batman aired Prime Time as well. The early ninties was a wonderful times for Children's blocks on TV.

Some kind of Beast mode
Batman aired Prime Time as well. The early ninties was a wonderful times for Children's blocks on TV.

Wasn't it. My gosh, Fox Kids had to be just plain loaded and well loved to get spots at night.

Like a Tiger boss
The 90's in general was an amazing era to live in. Good music, great shows. It didn't get much better in my thoughts.,

Bandito Shake Cometh

I remember watching those episodes in the evening on this microwave oven looking black and white television set in the kitchen, since my befuddled parents refused to watch Batman in the evenings too. Kind of fitting I watched it on a piece of technology that coulda come straight out of the show.

二番目の翻訳者
I remember Duck Tales had a few "prime time events" back in that era, too. I was very confused about it but happy to watch more Duck Tales.

Some kind of Beast mode
I remember Duck Tales had a few "prime time events" back in that era, too. I was very confused about it but happy to watch more Duck Tales.

Get out of here..Hui, Dui, and Lui were on Primetime?