...pathetic, as in boring, and I've only seen the first two eps. I enjoyed the movie, but the series is far from what I've enjoyed in the movie. dropping this series immediately.

I guess putting this series on my watchlist after Bioman, Flashman and Fiveman was a big mistake huh? I wanted to watch Zyuranger but I can't find a RAW complete series anywhere. :disappoin if anyone knows where, just PM me.

Banned
Correction. The SERIES isn't boring, the 2 episodes you watched are boring.

And I couldn't disagree with you more about this series.

I think you should give it a little time before giving up on it. Two episodes is hardly giving the show a chance.

Personally, I thought GoggleV was pretty good.

The World Warrior
...pathetic, as in boring, and I've only seen the first two eps. I enjoyed the movie, but the series is far from what I've enjoyed in the movie. dropping this series immediately.

I guess putting this series on my watchlist after Bioman, Flashman and Fiveman was a big mistake huh? I wanted to watch Zyuranger but I can't find a RAW complete series anywhere. :disappoin if anyone knows wh.

I'm surprised this post isn't loaded with profanities... That being said, what are you expecting within the first two episodes, plot twist?

Banned
I'm surprised this post isn't loaded with profanities... That being said, what are you expecting within the first two episodes, plot twist?

I just find it rather umm... Odd to watch 2 eps and use a word like pathetic. I mean hey if you don't like it cool,, but wow...:sly:

They call her one-eye
Dropping this series is the smartest and best move you will ever make in regards to Sentai. This is the most god-awful super sentai I had ever seen in my entire life. It's boring and dumb and just a waste of time and talent.

People say Go-ongers is bad, I say that Go-ongers is battlestar galactica compared to Goggle V.

Banned
Dropping this series is the smartest and best move you will ever make in regards to Sentai. This is the most god-awful super sentai I had ever seen in my entire life. It's boring and dumb and just a waste of time and talent.

People say Go-ongers is bad, I say that Go-ongers is battlestar galactica compared to Goggle V.

This should be proof enough that people should keep watching Goggle V. Take a look at Oedipus's track record. It will speak for itself. :anime: I mean anyone that says Go-Ongers is BGS compared to Goggle V is either trolling, or hasn't seen it.

They call her one-eye
This should be proof enough that people should keep watching Goggle V. Take a look at Oedipus's track record. It will speak for itself. :anime: I mean anyone that says Go-Ongers is BGS compared to Goggle V is either trolling, or hasn't seen it.

King, you Mentioning my track record must be the epitome of the pot calling the kettle black, or some strange way of trying to be antagonizing. Surprising isn't it? Kingranger being a dick?

Either way, yes, Go-ongers was bad at places, but I'd rather have a show that was trying to do something rather than goggle V, a show that's bad and does nothing.

Banned
King, you Mentioning my track record must be the epitome of the pot calling the kettle black, or some strange way of trying to be antagonizing. Surprising isn't it? Kingranger being a dick?

Either way, yes, Go-ongers was bad at places, but I'd rather have a show that was trying to do something rather than goggle V, a show that's bad and does nothing.

Heh. Bad and does nothing. That's funny. I don't know of any black kettles. I do like kettle corn. Yeah that sounds good right about now.